Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: RetroShare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To look for a file, for example Kei_20200310
Do I need to have a friend that has this specific file and be online for me being able to download it?

Because when I search, nothing pops up
(12 Mar 2024, 10:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It can be a Tor issue.

How do i fix that?
I tried to backup everything on new install and it crashes.
I wish I could export my friends but I cannot even load the program

it gets stuck here indefinitely
[Image: fD0jNu0.png]
(15 Mar 2024, 10:07 )bebita Wrote: [ -> ]Do I need to have a friend that has this specific file and be online for me being able to download it?
You need a friend of a friend.
Is there anything I need to do Port Forwarding-wise when running with TOR? Everything seems like its working... but I'm seeing far less files (8 people sharing) than I'd expect for having added 500ish codes added (mostly from xml files added to the certs thread)
Just keep adding new certs and approving incoming ones in the Activity tab.
I've added ~440 certs but I've only gotten 1 accept in ~60 days, that made a few forums pop up but since then i've never seen another person. Any ideas?
All I can say is: keep adding certs from this forum, from RS forums, and keep accepting connections in the Activity tab.
This thread has reached 100k (100,362) views!
(21 Apr 2024, 19:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Apr 2024, 18:18 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]Is there another link for these?
RetroShare 😂

😟 I'll spend a weekend trying to get it to work. I have no idea what DHT is, but I don't actually want to forward a port from my router.
I tried retroshare by following the instructions.

But when I try to add certificates, the 'authenticate friend' option is greyed out. Should I be concerned or is this normal.

https://imgur.com/a/tKR5RhC

Also they don't appear in 'people' tab but the 'network' tab with their alphanumeric profile id