Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: RetroShare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05 Apr 2022, 12:20 )benderftw Wrote: [ -> ]I responded last night, but my post has vanished...
Your post was moved to the correct thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2552
Ah I see, but I don't think anyone would see it there... I have people who surely have access to forums and the rest, and I should be able to create one myself, but I can't.
I do hope someone in this thread knows something
(05 Apr 2022, 13:50 )benderftw Wrote: [ -> ]Ah I see, but I don't think anyone would see it there...
The certs must be there, the general discussion and questions - here. That's the idea - to keep all threads but one free from certs.
No I get that -- I'm posting my cert just for reference, if it helps anything. I have 1,600 friends aeady.
The issue is major features are not working for me on the Tor RS... Which is super odd😕
Hi everyone!

Is it normal that I have around 420 friends but not a single one is online?

Or is there maybe a problem with my connection?
Hi everyone, just a quick RS question. I have set up a Tor hidden node. When I try to connect to added users, I get this message:

The DHT is OFF, so Retroshare cannot find your Friends.

Retroshare has tried All Known Addresses, with no success
The DHT is needed if your friends have Dynamic IP Addresses.
Only Advanced Retroshare users should switch off the DHT.

Go to Settings->Server and change config to "Public: DHT and Discovery"

Is this ok and I should just keep adding users? Currently I have 0/6 friends in the status bar
Yes, this is normal, just ignore the message and keep adding peers - 6 is not enough. You should have at least 300-400 to make it work more or less reliably.
Unfortunately Retroshare always seems to crash when I add more than a handful of certificates... Anyone else experienced this? Running retroshare-gui-0.6.6-1 on ubuntu 16.04
(19 Apr 2022, 19:41 )sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]ubuntu 16.04
This one is ... a bit ... old ...
(19 Apr 2022, 23:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(19 Apr 2022, 19:41 )sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]ubuntu 16.04
This one is ...  a bit ... old ...

Thank you, I upgraded to 18.04 and now it starts again...