Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: RetroShare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12 Jul 2021, 08:31 )unconemi Wrote: [ -> ]after a little bit I get a red bar with the same error
because the person you are trying to connect to is not online, or unreachable (e.g. you are using Tor, and that person is not).
(23 Jul 2021, 22:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Jul 2021, 18:40 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]where and how can i download all of mr daniels files and i want them right now
RetroShare

Except nobody seems to be adding anyone in the last month or so. I miss going through Bzorls collection.
(24 Jul 2021, 11:15 )sylents Wrote: [ -> ]nobody seems to be adding anyone in the last month or so.
Errm... Vacation period? The amount of online peers dropped a bit, indeed.

(24 Jul 2021, 11:15 )sylents Wrote: [ -> ]I miss going through Bzorls collection.
What prevents you from browsing his collection?
(24 Jul 2021, 11:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Jul 2021, 11:15 )sylents Wrote: [ -> ]nobody seems to be adding anyone in the last month or so.
Errm... Vacation period? The amount of online peers dropped a bit, indeed.

(24 Jul 2021, 11:15 )sylents Wrote: [ -> ]I miss going through Bzorls collection.
What prevents you from browsing his collection?

They will not add me. :p Maybe they got tired of me purging retroshare a couple of times. Oh the pain of experience. Lol
(24 Jul 2021, 13:47 )sylents Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they got tired of me purging retroshare a couple of times. 
Or because you are not using Tor?
(24 Jul 2021, 23:11 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Jul 2021, 13:47 )sylents Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe they got tired of me purging retroshare a couple of times. 
Or because you are not using Tor?

I'm not. ;p I'll go dig through the retroshare thread unless you have an easy answer.
You both have to use the same method, and @bzorl uses Tor.
(12 Jul 2021, 08:31 )unconemi Wrote: [ -> ]yeah im also getting that error... when I try to add certs I get a yellow bar first

Show Content

ugh idk what to do... I just wanted to download files from a retroshare file link but that isnt working either so idk.. 

can anyone please help ;-;

I'm having the same issue. Also, when I try to download a friends file, it just stays on waiting and doesn't move.
If you are on Tor, you will not be able to connect to non-Tor peers and the other way around. So, the more peers you add, the more chances someone will be online. And to get RS working, you need online peers. My general ratio is 800 peers - 40 online. And you need to keep adding new peers and confirm connection request from others (in the Activity tab).
(10 Aug 2021, 13:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]If you are on Tor, you will not be able to connect to non-Tor peers and the other way around. So, the more peers you add, the more chances someone will be online. And to get RS working, you need online peers. My general ratio is 800 peers - 40 online. And you need to keep adding new peers and confirm connection request from others (in the Activity tab).

I am using the Tor connection, however it always shows 1/81 friends online.
I've added everyone I can find and it still only shows 1 online at all times.
DHT also always says searching for peers, it never is green for DHT.
DHT is Always yellow.

Show Content