Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: RetroShare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LikeRa ..I tried that link. it had my computer uninstall retroshare first... and after a system restore it deleted most of my programs, including chrome, edge, audacity, Adobe Audition, Winamp, my antivirus program, and others...if a system restore doesn’t work my computer is basically a brick. I’m a sad girl right now
(22 Jan 2021, 14:51 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]I tried that link. it had my computer uninstal retroshare first... and after a system restore it deleted most of my programs, including chrome, edge, audacity, Adobe Audition, Winamp, my antivirus program, and others...if a system restore doesn’t work my computer is basically a brick.
WHAT???? It's the standard official stable version of RS with build in Tor from 2 years ago EVERYBODY on Windows use (there is another version without Tor, but you need Tor anyway). I'm afraid something strange is going on with you PC, not related to RS.
(22 Jan 2021, 14:10 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Jan 2021, 04:49 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Jan 2021, 04:15 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]Retro share no longer works on my computer
Have you installed this one? https://github.com/RetroShare/RetroShare...2.0-tor.7z Portable with Tor?
[Image: P5U7pI]
The image does not exist.
I will move RS related posts to the RS thread.
Looks like i got retro share on android uhh now what ? ^^
(22 Jan 2021, 22:55 )Greedybloodhound Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like i got retro share on android uhh now what ? ^^
SHARE!
(22 Jan 2021, 22:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Jan 2021, 22:55 )Greedybloodhound Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like i got retro share on android uhh now what ? ^^
SHARE!

Dont have that much to share anything ngl 😟
Edit: ngl tho but im all new to this retro share so i dont know that much of this app
@pinkpillz2025 - keep adding certs
how do i use search function on RS
can i post screenshots on this forum for proof