Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: RetroShare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(18 Jul 2020, 18:37 )xanatrap Wrote: [ -> ]If they are online and refuse to connect with me, i see them anyway (like 1/196)?
They have to add your cert. Apparently only one has your cert so far.
Some reason those who have permanent connections are still appearing as offline
finally i have been able to download the 2 files i wanted from someone.
Anyway it was the only one that i saw online like 11 hour ago and after that none online of 196 people.
Eventually thanks for the help  XD .
(19 Jul 2020, 08:04 )xanatrap Wrote: [ -> ]none online of 196 people.
None of those 196 people added you back yet. When someone was online last time is shown in Network -> Keyring
Who should you deny connections to? Sometimes on network map I see that one person is connecting to all the ones I am trying to connect to. Should I deny connections to that person?
(21 Jul 2020, 03:17 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]I see that one person is connecting to all the ones I am trying to connect to.
In the logs you can see only the ones who tried to connect to you, and the ones you tried to connect to. You will not see connections of others to others. If you see, that peer with a name "xyz" (not "an unknown peer:!) wants to be a friend with you, you can accept - some one added the cert you posted somewhere.
Retroshare is working for me now. Does anyone know how to download links from retroshare collections?
(22 Jul 2020, 21:23 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]Retroshare is working for me now. Does anyone know how to download links from retroshare collections?

(1) Download the desired .rscollection file.
(2) Right click on the entry for the file, on the resulting menu select "Collection" and then "Download from collection file ..."
(3) In the resulting window, deselect what you don't want and then click on the download button.  That's it.
Is the hypnosis channel hypnosis hampertinger dead?
(24 Jul 2020, 23:05 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]Is the hypnosis channel hypnosis hampertinger dead?
Hampertinger is not active for almost 2 years.