Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(28 Nov 2020, 10:46 )HesseDemian Wrote: [ -> ]this one is so good it made me want to watch a lot more of SB's
And this is exactly what SB is about! 😁
Has anyone tried the Seduced to Serve Series? I have 1, 2 and 4 and enjoyed them quite a bit. 3 and 5 seems really hard to get.
(29 Nov 2020, 16:23 )sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried the Seduced to Serve Series?
Yes I did. Did not notice anything. You?
(29 Nov 2020, 23:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 Nov 2020, 16:23 )sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried the Seduced to Serve Series?

Well, I liked the theme of obedience is pleasure a lot. Especially s2s 4 had me right on the edge all the time. I was really hoping to get my hands on 3 and 5 as well, maybe there is a release included in s2s 5?
The only thing I did not like is the stuff about feeling bad things if I didn't buy this session. Even if I bought it, that would disagree with me as it introduces a kind of evil vibe.
(30 Nov 2020, 14:56 )sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I did not like is the stuff about feeling bad things if I didn't buy this session. Even if I bought it, that would disagree with me as it introduces a kind of evil vibe.
Yeah, second that.
(30 Nov 2020, 14:56 )sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]

Well, I liked the theme of obedience is pleasure a lot. Especially s2s 4 had me right on the edge all the time. I was really hoping to get my hands on 3 and 5 as well, maybe there is a release included in s2s 5?
The only thing I did not like is the stuff about feeling bad things if I didn't buy this session. Even if I bought it, that would disagree with me as it introduces a kind of evil vibe.
Hmm i got the full Seduced to Serve Series from the SubscribeStar Page... so technically i never bought them... Should i feel bad as well?
(01 Dec 2020, 01:14 )Ghast Wrote: [ -> ]Should i feel bad as well?
You should feel good!
(01 Dec 2020, 01:14 )Ghast Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 Nov 2020, 14:56 )sentinel Wrote: [ -> ]

Hmm i got the full Seduced to Serve Series from the SubscribeStar Page... so technically i never bought them... Should i feel bad as well?

Are you by any chance on retroshare?
Does anyone know which file keeps mentioning the phrase "close to cumming" over and over again? It had me turned on a lot, but I can't seem to remember which file it was...
Feels like the videos in this thread have to be reuploaded somewhere again... 😟 Unless PH "verifies" them and "reenables".