Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I haven't bought any audio files from her site since Rewarded 01, which had some watered down stuff about people being hypnotized by their phones, trading their lives for money and delivering themselves to office buildings like autonomous packages. It was boring to listen to, but not jarring. I'm talking about her Subscribestar videos. With the exception of Samantha's Chamber and Matrix Chamber, which I thoroughly enjoyed and found to be some of the hottest content I've experienced from her, all of her latest videos have in the last half of the video the most cringeworthy population control stuff. If this was a single moment, like the BURN, LOOT, MURDER subliminal in Total Submission, I wouldn't mind, although that particular subliminal doesn't sit well with me. But half the video is too much.

If anyone has listened to her latest audio files, maybe they'll share if these types of suggestions are present. @bimboandrea25 related to me in a PM that she doesn't recall such suggestions in "The Agreement".
Since we are back to SB's propaganda again. From 8kun:

Quote:I've said this before, but it's a goddamn shame the person behind SB is off their rocker. I'm fine with sissy shit, but there's constant propaganda injected into the hypnosis lately.

I listened to "Blank0ut Sissy" and caught references to faking numbers, controlling over mass media. I shit you not. I'm 90% sure it's related to covid given the blog makes references to the "plandemic". I don't care if it's part of the hypnotic induction or process that shit has no place in a hypnosis session. He shit in the punch bowl I can't be bothered with the files anymore because I don't want that level of neurotic conspiratard in my head. Warning for all you.

And this guy read my mind:

Quote:Yep, I hate this propaganda! Though, I have another idea (possibly a wrong one, considering SB's blog posts and links to conspiracy theories). What if it's a distracting method to male you mind think about and resist the propaganda, while feeding your subconscious with various suggestions?

Most likely not, provided it's in the subliminals. Or, indeed:

Quote:Or maybe it is just another trigger thing with which your button gets triggered 😊

SB is known for putting huge amount of random weird triggers in subliminals (think of the "Trigger" series).

In any case - we have no idea if it was a cunning plan, what was the main idea (it there was a plan), if there was a plan at all, or if SB is off the trolley.
While i agree that it can be argued that kinky hypno files may not be the right time and place to address the actual events happening in the world right now, i do want to establish here that what SB is putting out no longer looks like conspiracy "theory" but the events of the last year has shown a lot of these so called "theories" are quickly becoming fact.

What is interesting from a hypnotic point of view, is that it seems that the majority of the population, or at least the perceived majority (by being more vocal and aggressive when challenged), has been successfully hypnotized and brainwashed by the mainstream media.

When analyzing independent facts, many of the current narratives which are robbing people of their freedom, do not stand up to scrutiny.
That is why those who speak out are labelled enemies and censored, because if you can not win a debate you must ban it, and that is what is being done.

most of you will read this and automatically reject the notion that they may have been lead to believe in fairytales, and may react aggressive and vocal (like a hypnotic instruction would), these fairytales were designed to put people in a state of fear, bypassing their logical thinking and ultimately make people give up their freedom for "insert impending doom scenario here".
(19 Aug 2021, 02:31 )Romanyapi1990 Wrote: [ -> ]What is interesting from a hypnotic point of view, is that it seems that the majority of the population, or at least the perceived majority (by being more vocal and aggressive when challenged), has been successfully hypnotized and brainwashed by the mainstream media.
Always and forever. That's why and how the media exist. Egregors are always hungry...

(19 Aug 2021, 02:31 )Romanyapi1990 Wrote: [ -> ]That is why those who speak out are labelled enemies and censored, because if you can not win a debate you must ban it, and that is what is being done.
Always and forever. That's why the science is effectively chasing its own tail (the last ~40-50 years).
It's called a hegemony, and everyone is somewhat affected by it
(19 Aug 2021, 04:59 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]It's called a hegemony,
I use such words as: "propaganda", "manipulation" and "follow the money/energy" 😄
(18 Aug 2021, 19:40 )buttstufferx Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't bought any audio files from her site since Rewarded 01, which had some watered down stuff about people being hypnotized by their phones, trading their lives for money and delivering themselves to office buildings like autonomous packages. It was boring to listen to, but not jarring. I'm talking about her Subscribestar videos. With the exception of Samantha's Chamber and Matrix Chamber, which I thoroughly enjoyed and found to be some of the hottest content I've experienced from her, all of her latest videos have in the last half of the video the most cringeworthy population control stuff. If this was a single moment, like the BURN, LOOT, MURDER subliminal in Total Submission, I wouldn't mind, although that particular subliminal doesn't sit well with me. But half the video is too much.

Doesn't seem like the kind of thing I would pay to hear/see.

What's really crazy is -  and I don't know if this is the time/place to discuss this (feel free to delete if not)  -  were one to happen upon the creator of this content's "mainstream" posting space, there's a recent one ranting about how evil subliminals are, and about the spread of trans content in mainstream media...  and this occurs in a video containing (you guessed it!) at least one subliminal audio track going in the background.

Downright strange...
(19 Aug 2021, 05:32 )squggly Wrote: [ -> ]
buttstufferx dateline="<a href="tel:1629312056">1629312056</a>' Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't bought any audio files from her site since Rewarded 01, which had some watered down stuff about people being hypnotized by their phones, trading their lives for money and delivering themselves to office buildings like autonomous packages. It was boring to listen to, but not jarring. I'm talking about her Subscribestar videos. With the exception of Samantha's Chamber and Matrix Chamber, which I thoroughly enjoyed and found to be some of the hottest content I've experienced from her, all of her latest videos have in the last half of the video the most cringeworthy population control stuff. If this was a single moment, like the BURN, LOOT, MURDER subliminal in Total Submission, I wouldn't mind, although that particular subliminal doesn't sit well with me. But half the video is too much.
Doesn't seem like the kind of thing I would pay to hear/see.
What's really crazy is - and I don't know if this is the time/place to discuss this (feel free to delete if not) - were one to happen upon the creator of this content's "mainstream" posting space, there's a recent one ranting about how evil subliminals are, and about the spread of trans content in mainstream media... and this occurs in a video containing (you guessed it!) at least one subliminal audio track going in the background.
Downright strange...

Wait ..so the person behind SB did something complaining about trans content in mainstream media?! Like, as in a good portion of their clientele?! If true this is the third anti trans person in the hypnosis community I know of (4th if you count the retired Isabella Valentine)
(19 Aug 2021, 05:32 )squggly Wrote: [ -> ]What's really crazy is -  and I don't know if this is the time/place to discuss this (feel free to delete if not)  -  were one to happen upon the creator of this content's "mainstream" posting space, there's a recent one ranting about how evil subliminals are, and about the spread of trans content in mainstream media...  and this occurs in a video containing (you guessed it!) at least one subliminal audio track going in the background.
Could you please elaborate? It's not clear who ranted, where, about what, etc.

(29 Aug 2021, 01:59 )Ellie Wrote: [ -> ]so the person behind SB did something complaining about trans content in mainstream media?!
From what I understood - no.