Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(31 May 2022, 02:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, this is your goal SB is leading you to 😉

I am all for it!
(31 May 2022, 02:49 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: [ -> ]
(31 May 2022, 02:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently, this is your goal SB is leading you to 😉

I am all for it!

Oh my! Samantha’s  has strong control over our minds and sexuality .  Will our our body figures soon follow?
(31 May 2022, 02:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Did you notice, that SB did not post anything on Subscribestar for almost 2 months, but was quite productive in creating new files for the official site?

BTW, i found the original photo of the girl in a tight dress, that is posted blurred on Subscribestar (Google akbar!):

It was posted in https://www.reddit.com/r/tightdresses/

Apparently, this is your goal SB is leading you to 😉

I always thought SB doesnt want you to look like this but instead wants you to  submit to a strong dominant woman who looks like this. I dont know thats how I always saw it as
@redara - good point!
(31 May 2022, 02:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Did you notice, that SB did not post anything on Subscribestar for almost 2 months, but was quite productive in creating new files for the official site?

BTW, i found the original photo of the girl in a tight dress, that is posted blurred on Subscribestar (Google akbar!):

Hehe, I'm down!

Also, I agree with the earlier suggestion that SB wants you to submit to women like this - I think both are true. I think that's part of the progression of her files from a normal straight male to a feminized sissy slave, and however you interpret it is valid
Any experience with "Domestic bliss"?

Quote:Many people come to the realization that Married life is better when the man respects and obeys the woman. This session programs a husband to feel pleasure when pleasing his wife. The feeling of being submissive to her is strongest when the two are alone together (e.g. when the kids are asleep) This session programs the man to respond automatically to any request from his wife with the words 'Yes, Sweetheart' which triggers a pleasant feeling and a more submissive frame of mind. So relax and listen every night to Domestic Bliss and before you know it you will be programmed to obey your wife like the goddess she is. And the best part? You can only cum with your wife's permission, but when she grants you permission to cum, your orgasm will be amazingly powerful!
(31 May 2022, 20:26 )redara Wrote: [ -> ]

I always thought SB doesnt want you to look like this but instead wants you to  submit to a strong dominant woman who looks like this. I dont know thats how I always saw it as

Yes I believe you are more or less accurate, or actually she wants you to believe in your mind that you “are” or “feel like” that girl would feel during sex, dress like she might, take on what you think might be her sexual mannerisms - certainly while you are under  hypnotic trance and maybe afterwards experiencing her brainwashing technique and post hypnotic effects.  after listening every night to many of her files I find my thoughts centered around “being the girl” in the movie.   I  messaged Samantha about these feelings and she sort of abruptly snapped me out of that frame of mind.    Still after recommitting to listening every night again I find myself drifting to those thoughts again, especially after trancing to leading lady or css or any of her files which heavily feminize.  I mean it’s sort of a natural progression to all of the feminine suggestions, and if you are highly suggestible like we all have been repeatedly programmed by the words sounds and images to be then it seems to start to make sense that we might start to crave this
First time listener after reading some of this thread. Decided to do the trance training program as suggested and i am kind of blown away

The first 2 trances were pretty powerful and i was quite pleased, deep trances with pleasant feelings, but i didn't expect the suggestion's in the third to be so vivid. Don't think i have ever experienced anything like that before

Now just sat here wanting more 😅
SB's egregor should be happy 😉

(01 Jun 2022, 20:40 )Irishguy42069 Wrote: [ -> ]i didn't expect the suggestion's in the third to be so vivid.
What was it?
(01 Jun 2022, 22:28 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]SB's egregor should be happy 😉

(01 Jun 2022, 20:40 )Irishguy42069 Wrote: [ -> ]i didn't expect the suggestion's in the third to be so vivid.
What was it?

It was just a basic suggestion to visualise a red stop sign and it was just really bright in my head but then she changed the colour of it to blue and it was like a spark in my head, it felt really good

Theres a bit about a cake aswell and after a few listens i can basically taste it, there were more but i am getting a little fuzzy now 🙈