Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Jul 2020, 20:29 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Fifty Shades of Pink
Hmm, it'd be nice to find the full version of that one.
(06 Jul 2020, 15:21 )throwaway4349 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, it'd be nice to find the full version of that one.
Yes, but it was never shared 😟
This is an old one. Apparently one of the first youtube videos.

Focus

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/focus-xhTJSJR
(10 Jul 2020, 05:32 )GCRhoads Wrote: [ -> ]I can't purchase anything from samanthasez.com. The payment processing form does not work for any bank account, credit card, nor virtual credit card that I have or can make.

SB, are you reading this? That's kinda .... embarrassing ... isn't it?

(27 Jun 2020, 18:46 )rolandmc Wrote: [ -> ]"IF YOU PAY FOR SESSION YOU ARE SAFE"
This is a free video version of the non-free audio file with the same name. The audio one did work for me as advertised (ok, almost), however the video might work differently or might not work at all. You never know, especially with SB.

Freeze Girl

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/freeze-girl-xhuHqYv
(16 Feb 2019, 02:04 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]This letter was published in SB''s blog:
The author of this letter appeared on 8kun:

Quote:This was my post, I can say it was very amazing, it actually sacred me , many of these experiences were out of trance, while resting. I was trancing to Trance Training Program and a clip of lucid Dreaming. I shortened LSD to about 9 minutes and would play with TTP5 or 6 , and then the PPP later . I must say some times after I was done trancing for the day and night I would simply be falling asleep and I would really feel hands on me and breast rubbing me. It seemed so real, and after a few days. It was scaring me, I loved it and was scared at the same time. Then it faded off and on and would come back as life got super busy. Now that things are slowing down it is picking up again.

It was like if a tranced to Pleasure Program a few lines are feeling the touch of a tantric lover, and others about getting harder for longer, experiencing spontaneous erections, , seeing how long you can last , harder I would get so hard and so intense.

But truly lying in bed a feel hands rolling me over and a sexy goddess start pumping me ass and rocking me back and forth. I was like wow this is OUT OF Trance , crazy stuff I have never had that happen before. Like I would dream of my girlfriend but not get woken up to get fucked by a spirit lover . amazing

More mentioning of spirits. See also this post about Kei: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid44085
So I've been listening to the STS series again. I'm up to STS 3 right now, and I've been definitely going deeper into trance than I've ever gone before. It feels like the experience is super short, and I'm always happy and horny when I come out of trance. I followed up STS 3 today with S1ssy Slut, and I was able to feel everything for the first time. The countdown to orgasm was so intense, but I got stuck at the peak and never came. Amazing experience, but also very scary considering SS has not worked well up until after listening to the STS series.