Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hypnosis for Venus Envy

Anyone watch Total Submission yet?

Does it really match SBs description?
Is it worth it in your opinion? 

Tia!
(02 Jun 2021, 00:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Hypnosis for Venus Envy
"This movie has been removed due to prohibited content."
Hm...
(03 Jun 2021, 16:11 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Hypnosis Sample Session

"obsessive compulsive for Samantha"

Yum 😋
Has anyone tried playing any of the files that sound like they have reversed audio backwards? I want to say it's Hypn0tic S3x T0y that sounds like it has a layer that plays audio backwards and I haven't had the opportunity to check it. Super curious to see what it says even if I really doubt the brain does anything with reversed audio.
(05 Jun 2021, 05:14 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried playing any of the files that sound like they have reversed audio backwards? I want to say it's Hypn0tic S3x T0y that sounds like it has a layer that plays audio backwards and I haven't had the opportunity to check it. Super curious to see what it says even if I really doubt the brain does anything with reversed audio.

Have you ever recording someone speaking and played it backwards? [you could do this on a reel to reel tape recorder but who has one of those?]  The sound is indescribably bizarre and not recognizable as backwards English.  This makes me wonder what you mean by sounding like it has a reversed audio track.  Is the track full of bizarre unrecognizable sounds?

In any case, I also strongly doubt the brain does anything with a sound it can't even identify.
(05 Jun 2021, 05:14 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone tried playing any of the files that sound like they have reversed audio backwards?
I reversed a couple of SB's recordings - didn't find anything intelligible.
(05 Jun 2021, 05:14 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: [ -> ]I really doubt the brain does anything with reversed audio.
So do I, though I haven't checked for any research papers yet.
(05 Jun 2021, 22:10 )GCRhoads Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever recording someone speaking and played it backwards? [you could do this on a reel to reel tape recorder but who has one of those?]
Any audio editor can do this.
One of the most popular Google searches which lead to this site: Samantha Sez LikeRa 😄