Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Erotic Hypnosis for a Hands free Orgasm (primer)

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uDDuS1fyEQ

Source: https://xhamster.com/videos/erotic-hypno...er-xhcxZg6
It's been a while since any SB's file is mentioned. The feedback stopped appearing everywhere. Total silence. (What, in my opinion, is counter productive: no information, no reviews, no discussion, no file leaking - no new potential customers). Are any SB supporters lurking here? Any experience with new files?
(28 May 2019, 17:02 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]It's been a while since any SB's file is mentioned. The feedback stopped appearing everywhere. Total silence. (What, in my opinion, is counter productive: no information, no reviews, no discussion, no file leaking - no new potential customers). Are any SB supporters lurking here? Any experience with new files?

I'm still around! I was with Patreon for a bit, but had to stop because of budgeting. The most recent file I bought was Sissy Slut, and that's been pretty fun (haven't achieved a HFO yet though). I'm hands down addicted.
(29 May 2019, 01:38 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: [ -> ]Sissy Slut
By looking at the description - nothing new, and appears like a compilation of the previous material. No?

(29 May 2019, 01:38 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: [ -> ]The most recent file
Any other files?
(29 May 2019, 01:49 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 May 2019, 01:38 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: [ -> ]Sissy Slut
By looking at the description - nothing new, and appears like a compilation of the previous material. No?

(29 May 2019, 01:38 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: [ -> ]The most recent file
Any other files?

Yeah, its pretty similar. and nope, I haven't actually. Been wanting to, but it's a lot of money
BTW, have you noticed any "anti-piracy" or "buy more files" suggestions?
Yeah nothing out of the ordinary. Had its 15 minutes. What was intriguing to most was the hidden suggestions in the files. It was fun to read about it and interesting enough to give them a try. Going in something that you don't know where it's going to lead.
And? Is there anything hidden, that you noticed afterwards?
I was talking about SB in general. But I'm sure it applies on the above file as well.
Anyway, what did you notice?