Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you! I find the style of SB really helps me get into trance and feel good. Unfortunately I do not like suggestions for being limp or any sissy stuff. That limits the files that I can listen to. So far I get good results with My Slave 1&2, love slave 1&2 and a few others. Had to edit some of them tough to cut out the unwanted stuff...
Any suggestions for other good non sissy / limp files from SB?
(06 Nov 2020, 07:27 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]I....actually think I might have them

Just wanted to check in one more time and see if you'd be willing to share. If she asks for them to be taken down, I will surely delete them.

But if you absolutely don't want to, no pressure.
(06 Nov 2020, 07:27 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]I....actually think I might have them

I'll second the request--with no pressure. If you don't mind sharing Forced Fem 1 and Forced Fem 2, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Sorry about the delay....I work full time and am also a music producer as well; this has been a busy week for me. I’ll check tonight
I found something marked "Forced Fem 2" on my hard drive but it is labeled also as "Caught and Punished 2". Not sure if it's the same file; sometimes SB re-releases files under different names (see: "Lovely Lady" and "Good Girl", which is the same exact file)
(14 Nov 2020, 01:27 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]Caught and Punished 2
Still listed on SB's site. Since SB is watching this thread (at least by rumours...)

(14 Nov 2020, 01:27 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]I found something marked "Forced Fem 2" on my hard drive but it is labeled also as "Caught and Punished 2". Not sure if it's the same file; sometimes SB re-releases files under different names
Oh!
Yeah so I don’t know which file it actually is, like if it’s the same file. The file name and the Metadata don’t match. If it’s one for sale I’ll remove it
Could you please post Force Fem 1? Let's see if it matches what I have.
(14 Nov 2020, 01:27 )F2S Wrote: [ -> ]I found something marked "Forced Fem 2" on my hard drive but it is labeled also as "Caught and Punished 2". Not sure if it's the same file; sometimes SB re-releases files under different names (see: "Lovely Lady" and "Good Girl", which is the same exact file)

Thanks for loading your file. You're awesome.
Unfortunately, it's not the file that I remembered as Forced Fem 2. Forced Fem 1 and Forced Fem 2 were more like Final Advance Affirmations. Those are the files that I'm trying to find.

Does anyone have the Forced Fem 1 and Forced Fem 2 files?
(15 Nov 2020, 01:37 )christianna Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately, it's not the file that I remembered as Forced Fem 2. Forced Fem 1 and Forced Fem 2 were more like Final Advance Affirmations.
"My" Forced Fem 2 is exactly the same as Caught and Punished 2. I don't have anything like Final Advance Affirmations and labelled as SB's file. As I said, I'm pretty much sure, that Final Advance Affirmations is not made by SB. Most likely someone was bulk tagging and collateral damaged FAA.