Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(26 Jul 2023, 00:08 )hypnotizedslut Wrote: [ -> ]Trigger Happy maybe?
Yes, the trigger series, definitely.
battriista dateline='[url=tel:1690200159' Wrote: [ -> ]1690200159[/url]']
Like Ra dateline='[url=tel:1686869097' Wrote: [ -> ]1686869097[/url]']
To those who are subscribed to SB's Subscribestar - is there anything interesting happening there?  Would you advise subscribing now?
Was until a few months ago. Needed to get on with some involved  stuff at the time and it was too much of a distraction. Will be going back however )

I had been staying away but now  I feel the magnetism and the crave.  Subscribing will narrow my focus to mostly Samantha
and also this:

Samantha Says Relax

Source: https://youtu.be/Bzi8Db_RQI0
(27 Jul 2023, 04:44 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: [ -> ]and also this:
Oh, new video! Downloaded...
(27 Jul 2023, 11:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(27 Jul 2023, 04:44 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: [ -> ]and also this:
Oh, new video! Downloaded...
Phew! Glad I'm not the only one that does that with new content. I was starting to think I just had a generalized hoarding problem.   haha

According to my Stash server, in theory someone could lock me in a closet, start up some content, and come back a month later. .... Come back to what, well, who knows? But also, I guess there could be one  way to find out. 😉 😋 

SCENES SIZE
706.1 GB

SCENES

SCENES DURATION
1M 9h 8m

TAGS
what is the best way to listen to hypnosis with earphones while in bed or with headphones?
Anyone else having issues with payment method for SubscribeStar.adult? 

Any solutions?
(12 Aug 2023, 05:14 )xyz Wrote: [ -> ]what is the best way to listen to hypnosis with earphones while in bed or with headphones?
Whatever is more convenient during sleep.
(12 Aug 2023, 05:28 )Disney413 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else having issues with payment method for SubscribeStar.adult? 
What are the issues?
(12 Aug 2023, 10:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(12 Aug 2023, 05:28 )Disney413 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else having issues with payment method for SubscribeStar.adult? 
What are the issues?

SubscribeStar.adult won't accept my payment methods, I've tried multiple cards with no avail. I reached out to support and they sent this back:  

Quote:Hello,
We're sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for letting us know.
We see the following error message for your transaction:

>> issuing bank does not accept a transaction

Unfortunately, we don't have detailed information about the decline
reason. Please contact your card issuer to figure it out.
Let us know if you have any questions.

--
Sincerely,
SubscribeStar Support Team