Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Hi Samantha,
Which video would you recommend for me to become inevitably and irreversibly a crossdressing and cocksucking sissy?

I will buy whichever one you recommend as soon as you answer, thanks!

- Jenny"

And here I go   Blush
Bambi 🤣
(25 Feb 2020, 03:21 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Bambi 🤣
She recommended Samantha Sez Sissy so I bought the file. It's kind of like Curse Stroke Sissy by EMG but a lot stronger. I might actually become a sissy. Can keep you all posted.
(25 Feb 2020, 03:52 )Worthleading Wrote: [ -> ]Samantha Sez Sissy
This is what I wrote about this file:

Like Ra Wrote:This is the first time an SB's file worked as "requested". The name appeared in my mind first in letters, but I tried to ignore it. Then it repeated, yet I "erased" it from my thoughts. But then I was forced from the inside to spit it out several times: "Sylvia! Sylvia!" (English pronunciation, not German).
Please do keep us updated, I love hearing other's experiences!
(25 Feb 2020, 16:08 )Weeble Wrote: [ -> ]Please do keep us updated, I love hearing other's experiences!
She asked me if I ever tried men or a dominant woman. Also asked if I read the description for : Costume Party Surprise 01
Said it sounds hot. I'm not really sure if there was a trigger for me to buy it.
I have had all 3 Costume Suprises. Umm I feel like it escalated in such a. Predictable way I was able to stop myself before I was to deep. Unlike Tricked where your brain makes you feel helpless and your stuck trapped for the ride. But part 1 of costume surprise was way more harmless then 2 and 3.
(26 Feb 2020, 03:42 )batmetal Wrote: [ -> ]But part 1 of costume surprise was way more harmless then 2 and 3.
What are these parts about?
spoilers
@batmetal: just use the [spoiler] tags 😉