Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27 Feb 2021, 18:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]How DARE you to disguise yourself as SB?
happens automatically and you like it Marta 😋
FOXTROT OSCAR! ... what's your sissy name? Reveal your sissy name!!!! I want to control you to make embarrassing things!
(27 Feb 2021, 18:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Reveal your sissy name!!!!
#noway 😂
(27 Feb 2021, 17:57 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]And we all own SB a bit for the biggest hypno archive ever made!
Presumably Nikky's archive is bigger. According to 8kun it's 76GB vs 69GB.
(27 Feb 2021, 18:19 )bzorl Wrote: [ -> ]69
69? Now you are talking!
(27 Feb 2021, 17:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to warmly welcome @Samantha Bandler to the longest on the Internet dedicated thread! Thanks for your amazing, exciting (and, yes, controversial, what makes it even more arousing) work! I hope our feedback keeps you interested and entertained a bit, and our energy of attention stimulates sparkling of new ideas!

Thanks for the welcome 😊

I visited this thread in the past, and it has been entertaining.
YEAAS! SB is REAL!!! Oooohh no I'm not crying 😭
(28 Feb 2021, 21:20 )bzorl Wrote: [ -> ]YEAAS! SB is REAL!!! Oooohh no I'm not crying 😭
Hey you, triggered muppet 😁  "In triggers we trust!"?
(27 Feb 2021, 18:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]what's your sissy name? Reveal your sissy name!!!! I want to control you to make embarrassing things!
1:0!!! 😁

Hang on ... Who was that?
(28 Feb 2021, 17:32 )Samantha Bandler Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the welcome 😊
WHA??? SB is REAL!!!! Wacko3

Beware your language now, brainwashed up sissies, for you have no idea what for subliminals you will get up your arse in the next file! Girl_hospital2
(28 Feb 2021, 21:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]WHA??? SB is REAL!!!! Wacko3
Gah ya muppet 🤣
On the serious note, @Samantha Bandler - If you do not mind, one question, if I may ask? But honestly, please, or do not answer!

In short! Files "Curse Stroke Sissy" (various flavours, different versions) "provoked" some funny automatic writings (see here https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid49688). One day "my subconscious mind (ala "SCM") wrote this:

(12 Feb 2021, 01:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Sylvia, my name is Zo, I'm from Samantha. I'm Samantha's egregor.
I control everybody who listens to SB's hypno.
. . . [skipped] ...
I'm Zo. I know the name of the following file - Ask me.
Follow Me 1.

So, the question: have you ever (or around Sep-Nov last year) considered naming a file "Follow Me 1" or "Ask me"?
If yes, that's kinda ... stunning ... and ... mindblowing ...