Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hypnosis Challenge - 2022

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/9lamMuE7pykn/
Has anyone tried Conditioning, Servant Fantasy 1 or Great Escape CBJ?
Just when I was convinced I could go without Samantha in my life, "Can You See Me" comes along and puts me right back there. So many triggering images. I love it.
Why is is that sometimes the pleasure trigger is so intense and other not so much?  Sometimes I feel like I am have a solid orgasm, while others I feel something but my clitty doesn't even get hard.
Hi everyone, is there any file that i could listen during other activities?
(02 May 2022, 18:30 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, is there any file that i could listen during other activities?

I would say her looping files, say in the background of reading, etc. Nothing dangerous, like driving a cars, etc.
(02 May 2022, 19:47 )dustymoon1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 May 2022, 18:30 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, is there any file that i could listen during other activities?

I would say her looping files, say in the background of reading, etc. Nothing dangerous, like driving a cars, etc.

any specific names?
(02 May 2022, 18:30 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, is there any file that i could listen during other activities?
I think, any file can be used for that.
(02 May 2022, 18:30 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, is there any file that i could listen during other activities?

Personally, I feel like I get the best experience from most tracks by focusing on them and trancing deep. Pink thoughts and devotion loop are two tracks that come to mind that are more suited to looping in the backgrounds while doing other things.