Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(16 Oct 2021, 22:20 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]The two I've gotten were Make Me and Sissy Academy
Hm... They did nothing to me. They rather disappointed. Possibly need to listen more?

I should say, that the ever present suggestion to "do things for Samantha" annoys me for some reason. I wonder if my mind interprets it differently, than intended...
(16 Oct 2021, 16:52 )MeMyselfIrene47 Wrote: [ -> ]Man, there a quite a few files on her(his) site I would love to pick up, but damn, 50 bucks a pop?!?!
Hey @Samantha Bandler, how about a Halloween sale or something lol

At least you have the option of purchasing something.  The payment page never works for me.
My SCM made me listen to Compliance 505 while walking caged and plugged with a long thin rubber plug. It was quite funny to listen to phrases like "Samantha us inserting her long slender finger into your anus", "the long finger simulates your prostate, while you are caged", "you are locked and Samantha has the key". Must confess, the only thing that worked is when Samantha required to repeat after her out loud: "F*ck me Samantha!" Those words came out of me (almost?) against my will.

Not sure who's got the keys, but I'm still locked.
I always seem to come back to her files. Very strange.
Again, nothing during of after Dress Up 2020 and/or Hair Trigger. Did you notice multiple various situations in which you are supposed to “cream your pants”? While those random triggered orgasms sound exciting, I doubt it might ever work by simply listening to those subliminals.
(23 Oct 2021, 00:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Again, nothing during of after Dress Up 2020 and/or Hair Trigger. Did you notice multiple various situations in which you are supposed to “cream your pants”? While those random triggered orgasms sound exciting, I doubt it might ever work by simply listening to those subliminals.

I agree with Hair Trigger. I think it's supposed to work by increasing arousal and keeping you constantly horny. I can at least attest to the increase in horniness, but I have not randomly orgasmed (I have come close though).
Hi all - is  SS $purt an all new content file or it recycles audio/video? Thx!
Also is it worth the 50? Thx again.
Has anyone listened to Blank Out Sissy. My first listen was amazing. My second listen, I dont remember. But I woke up this morning with very sensitive nipples.
(26 Oct 2021, 18:12 )saffi_t Wrote: [ -> ]Has anyone listened to Blank Out Sissy.  My first listen was amazing.  My second listen, I dont remember.  But I woke up this morning with very sensitive nipples.

I had my first HFO to this file the other day. Listened around 10 times probably. There is a lot of nipple play suggestions during.
Did anybody notice anything in Lotto Dreams 1 besides sharing your lotto win with SB (should you win a jackpot)?