Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so I definitely got sucked back into it pretty hard. It's kind of hard for me to stop at this point
(22 Dec 2019, 04:04 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: [ -> ]so I definitely got sucked back into it pretty hard. It's kind of hard for me to stop at this point
Oh, c'mon, this stuff does not work anyway...
(22 Dec 2019, 04:32 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Dec 2019, 04:04 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: [ -> ]so I definitely got sucked back into it pretty hard. It's kind of hard for me to stop at this point
Oh, c'mon, this stuff does not work anyway...
I don't know. Photos of me have been in SBs videos, and I was against that for a while.
(22 Dec 2019, 04:38 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know. Photos of me have been in SBs videos, and I was against that for a while.
It's not that difficult - all you had to do is to send your photos to SB. But, you have to admit, that it is exciting to see yourself in a video, that is supposed to be a fap material for thousands? 😋
(22 Dec 2019, 04:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Dec 2019, 04:38 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know. Photos of me have been in SBs videos, and I was against that for a while.
It's not that difficult - all you had to do is to send your photos to SB. But, you have to admit, that it is exciting to see yourself in a video, that is supposed to be a fap material for thousands? 😋
yeah it is so hot to see myself in SBs videos.

I was against sending photos, but now I really enjoy it.