Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(25 Apr 2024, 04:45 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: [ -> ]My cock obsessed brain is so scrambled after experiencing this it doesnโ€™t even know how to resist the hypnotic suggestions even if it wanted to.

which one?
(12 Mar 2024, 01:12 )AndreaJayne Wrote: [ -> ]Yep that was it.ย  Whilst I am here though, I am very curious about her new Sissy Brain Washing files, but so far have not seen anyones feedback on them.ย  Its a series of 4 now and is quite tempting.

I would be happy to provide feedback on these files, if anyone is willing to help me find them....
(19 Apr 2024, 16:27 )emmasiscrds Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday I listened to "Curse Stroke Sissy" while watching girls on tiktok.

I had one of the most powerful sissygasms ever ๐Ÿ˜Š

What is the next step? Should I keep listening to CSS or should I move to other files? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh, my sissy name is Emma ๐Ÿ˜Š

I'd say continue listening daily for 2 weeks before moving onto other files.
(01 May 2024, 19:01 )rebroad Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say continue listening daily for 2 weeks before moving onto other files.
I would add other files, otherwise it might become repetitive, tedious, boring. In my experience, the most effective is usually the 1st time. Or the first couple of times.
Samantha posted a bunch to her subscribestar page and released two new fun looking sessions, Trapped Again and Magic Spell.
(25 Apr 2024, 04:45 )hypno.orgasmatronic Wrote: [ -> ]My cock obsessed brain is so scrambled after experiencing this it doesnโ€™t even know how to resist the hypnotic suggestions even if it wanted to.

What file did you listen to?
So, I recently had a trigger happen while in public and I wanted to share it! It happened immediately and it scared me (but in a good way ;P) lol

I saw a woman's underwear and I felt a tingling sensation in my prostate, followed by an intense urge to dress up. I also started wondering what it would feel like to get caught wearing panties in public.

The only new file I've listened to is Secret Triggers, which I'm assuming came from that since I've never had that happen with other older files that I regularly listen to. I'm definitely going to keep listening and see if anything else comes up ๐Ÿ˜Š
(25 May 2024, 00:38 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: [ -> ]Secret Triggers
When I first listened to the "Secret Triggers", the erection was immediate and continued to be even throbbing during this file and the following ones. Quite impressive. Not that I reacted to the smell of rose, lingerie or whatever afterwards, though ๐Ÿ˜‰

Interesting, erection is the first reaction to any new SB's files. Subsequent listening does not have THAT effect.
(25 May 2024, 02:15 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(25 May 2024, 00:38 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: [ -> ]Secret Triggers
When I first listened to the "Secret Triggers", the erection was immediate and continued to be even throbbing during this file and the following ones. Quite impressive. Not that I reacted to the smell of rose, lingerie or whatever afterwards, though ๐Ÿ˜‰
Interesting, erection is the first reaction to any new SB's files. Subsequent listening does not have THAT effect.
I remember the beginning of the file, but after that all I remember was being really aroused. If I listen enough, I'm hoping for more triggers to show up ๐Ÿ˜Š
A week ago, my SCM made me listen to a bunch of SB files during a couple of nights on random repeat. It was quite a list:

Acceptance01
BCCP (old)
Brainwash Sissy
Compliance 404
Compliance 505
Constant Cum Production 2023
CSS
Email Slave
Extra Deep 1
Extra Deep 2
Hair Trigger
HEBLHN
Long Female Hair
Meeting Dionysus
Pspot Heaven
Secret Triggers
Sissy Brainwash 2
Sissy Lesson 1
Sissy Mindset
Slim Sexy Sissy
Trance Challenge 2
Ultra Fem 01
Wipe Clean v2

As far as I remember, one night I was gagged, plugged, in selfbondage (including a pantyhose single-glove). I was shaking, my body contorted, convulsed, my arms were pushed upwards and locked together in a sort of very tight box-tie single-glove, then I was rolled in a such a way, that my arms got numb, and for quite a long time I could not free myself. Then I was re-tied in a tight hogtie (pinched a nerve...) I was very close to HFO, but it did not happen.

In the morning, I was quite a sissy mess. I think if my SCM or whoever just lightly pushed me towards make-up, female clothes, hormones and told me dress up and go out, I would do it on a full autopilot and with a pleasure. Instead, I was directed to the shower with a huge dildo sucked to the wall.

No orgasms for that week either.