Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was very worried by the title of that last video, but I'm pretty sure it's just a play on words, since all the women in the video appear to being wearing white. It's hard to tell though
With SB you never know, though, some tendencies can be guessed ๐Ÿ˜‰
Hi, everyone this is my first post.
So I started to watch Samantha new content on YT, and now I kinda have to take of all my clothes, to watch her content in Bitchute. Is that normal. Does someone have to do the same thing?
(26 Sep 2023, 00:28 )someonesay330 Wrote: [ -> ]this is my first post.
Welcome!

(26 Sep 2023, 00:28 )someonesay330 Wrote: [ -> ]So I started to watch Samantha new content on YT
Is it your first SB content, or the new content came on top of the previous listenings?

(26 Sep 2023, 00:28 )someonesay330 Wrote: [ -> ]I kinda have to take of all my clothes
Does it happen during listening or before (as a post-effect of some files)?

(26 Sep 2023, 00:28 )someonesay330 Wrote: [ -> ]Is that normal
Then we need to define what "normal" is ๐Ÿ˜Š
(26 Sep 2023, 22:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(26 Sep 2023, 00:28 )someonesay330 Wrote: [ -> ]this is my first post.
Welcome!

(26 Sep 2023, 00:28 )someonesay330 Wrote: [ -> ]So I started to watch Samantha new content on YT
Is it your first SB content, or the new content came on top of the previous listenings?

(26 Sep 2023, 00:28 )someonesay330 Wrote: [ -> ]I kinda have to take of all my clothes
Does it happen during listening or before (as a post-effect of some files)?

(26 Sep 2023, 00:28 )someonesay330 Wrote: [ -> ]Is that normal
Then we need to define what "normal" is ๐Ÿ˜Š

- The new content came after previous listenings months ago.
- I have to take off to listen.
- Normal i mean if someone have to take off their clothes and then start to listen.
well I do take off clothes while listening audio files in bed, leaving pants on. No experience with vid files
(28 Sep 2023, 10:06 )someonesay330 Wrote: [ -> ]- The new content came after previous listenings months ago.
Aha, interesting. I think for me it's the opposite - I have to dress up ๐Ÿ˜‹
(28 Sep 2023, 16:11 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(28 Sep 2023, 10:06 )someonesay330 Wrote: [ -> ]- The new content came after previous listenings months ago.
Aha, interesting. I think for me it's the opposite - I have to dress upย  ๐Ÿ˜‹

๐Ÿค”ย I didnยดt understand. Do you stay naked in your house?
(28 Sep 2023, 22:00 )someonesay330 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you stay naked in your house?
Yes, for showering, shaving, oiling, yoga&qigong stuff (when it's warm). Otherwise, I'm dressed in tight mini-shorts, pantyhose, t-shirt, high heels, a fleece jacket if it's cold.

I mean sissification & feminization hypno makes we wearing feminine clothes.
Another new video on youtube, but I wonder if it's the "Bikini Fashion Show" one that got taken down, only with some edits? It's the same length. I think the audio sounds quieter or at least the background tracks are quieter.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18RoJDsZKlQ