Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Samantha Bandler/Sez hypnosis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Part of me would like to tell you about the part 2 and 3. But I think I am more embarrassed I was taken like I was.  I guess it’s my straight Male ego lol.  The fact I even bought 2 and 3 let alone even bought 1  That she was able to manipulate me in that way and that I thought I was fighting back or resisting.    Like Ra your also not helping by posting new videos lol.  Your making me want to relapse
I've got only the first part, but I never listened to it, because based on the description it's not my thing.

Quote:This Cuckold Fantasy starts out with you and your woman dressing up as cheerleaders for a costume party. Once at the party, you both get a LOT of attention from the guys. A big guy dressed as a cop takes your woman upstairs. You follow to 'protect' her, only to watch her having the time of her life with him. Then she wants you to clean up, and while you do, she wants the cop to do you too. Totally humiliating but, totally satisfying.

BTW, where did you get Part 2 and 3? They are not on the website.
Yeah, I'd love to try these
(06 Aug 2019, 15:14 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Two free demos:

Did anybody catch the phrase about orgasms?
I used to have the audio for the first one ... very very lovely experience. does anyone know of an audio for these ?
I bought Costume Party 1 it was pretty hot. Really long and nice induction.

Does anyone speak to Samantha still?
(06 Mar 2020, 02:54 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Erotic Hypnosis 9
Does anybody know what latex fashion show the video above was taken from?
does anybody know if Costume Party 1 has any subliminal suggestions or is it just a fantasy?
SB relies a lot on subliminals. So, even without listening I would say "yes" 😉