Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal vibrator
Bluetooth Butt Plug Men Prostate Massage APP Remote Controlled Anal Vibrator Female Masturbator Adult Sex Toys for Women Men Gay
$7.89

latex swimsuit
Womens Latex Bodysuit Underwear Sleeveless Backless Jumpsuit One-Piece Swimsuit Wet Look Patent Leather Leotard Catsuit Clubwear
$35.43-44%

penis pump
Silicone Sleeves for Stretcher Pump Hanger Enlarger sex machine accessories 1pcs penis sleeve
$2.40-7%

zentai
Halloween Muscle Costume Jumpsuit Zentai Adult Man Muscle Cosplay Outfit Carnival Party Bodysuit Fancy Dress New 2023
$127.05-31%

headphone sleeping mask
Wireless Eye Mask Headset Sleep Sleep Stereo Subwoofer Blindfold Bluetooth-Compatible 5.0 Head-mounted Eye Mask Headset
$80.21-46%

XCKNY
XCKNY swimsuit sexy black soft light Pu swimsuit one-piece swimsuit with mesh splicing swimsuit diving suit japanese swimsuit
$57.91-52%

jialuowei
JIALUOWEI INS Style 20CM Extreme High Heels Platform Boots Lace Up Sexy Pole Dancing Ankle Boots Side Zip 5-12
$541.57-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
Speaking of training and spicing up your daily chores .... Sounds unbelievable but right now I have 14cm long 4cm thick dildo forced into my throat by a tight rubber band. Yes, while I'm writing this ...

TTD are you proud of me? 😉
I remember half a year ago you said you could NOT POSSIBLY stand a dildo or penis passing your larnix.
I.m.o. it's partly psychologocal: If you remain convinced you CAN'T deepthroat, you will never do it. But when you think in terms like I WANT it and I CAN do it, you will be succesfull.
I gave you some tips and trics for training your gagreflex, and I am pleased and proud that you have reached your target. And keeping it in for an extended period while doing other things is a masterfull, well, mistressfull achievement. Only very few experienced cocksuckers have this ability. And when you get to sucking real live cocks you will make some guys very happy.
TTD
And pleeeeeeeeeease Like, show us some pictures of your trainingsessions.
That would be such a thrill.
TTD
Just released after more than 5h self-bondage session. Still have rubber pantyhose on my hands. It's not easy to type, I would say. OK, shower, then photos.

BTW, my throat is aeady busy with a small dildo 😉
Masturbation kills bondage, self-bondage and any other fetish activity and must be prevented. Last year I spent almost a month without any serious fun because of that. You just got in the mood and you hand is reaching the place you must not touch if you indeed want to play.

Otherwise - 2 min and you lost all the interest.
(16 Jul 2010, 08:57 )TTD Wrote: I remember half a year ago you said you could NOT POSSIBLY stand a dildo or penis passing your larnix.
Yeah, right... Dunno how it happened but I think I know what helped me.

(16 Jul 2010, 08:57 )TTD Wrote: I.m.o. it's partly psychologocal: If you remain convinced you CAN'T deepthroat, you will never do it. But when you think in terms like I WANT it and I CAN do it, you will be succesfull.
True, but there is another aspect which worked for me. I'll try to formulate it and post an article.
(16 Jul 2010, 08:57 )TTD Wrote: And pleeeeeeeeeease Like, show us some pictures of your trainingsessions.
That would be such a thrill.

Mmmm... OK... Nothing really exciting... Need to think on how to make it at least aesthetically not completely lost. Will post them in the article as well.

First some real work and the self-bondage session from last night 😉
During selfbondage session last nigt I used a ginger root as a butt-plug - felt nothing. I think I let it soak too long in water before I got ready.

Just tried again with a freshly peeled root. Yes hot, tingling, but that's it. Nothing "extraordinary sexual" what was promised by many sites. I like my ass stuffed. It produces pleasant hot sensation for ~15-20 min. But nothing extra arousing.

Disappointed.
68 photos. On half of them the flash did not fire. No idea why. The accumulators were freshly charged....
Editing the photos. Takes too much time. I'm afraid there will be no time for a session tonight ☹
Editing finished. Photos uploaded. Composing description ...
(17 Jul 2010, 03:07 )Like Ra Wrote: Editing finished. Photos uploaded. Composing description ...

Can't wait - is this the ultimate 'chastity device'... the wait for new photos? 😋

Suffering from enforced SB chastity at the moment - so busy with work and home life that my last session seems like it was years ago ☹

Great to see that at least one of us is having fun - keep posting

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,435 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,665 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,370 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,311 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra