Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
Bunda De Silicone Buttock Hip Enhancer Shaper Body Fake Ass Push Up Panty With Camel Toe For Crossdresser Sissy Zero Two Cosplay
$1892.44-40%

Foreskin Corrector
2pcs/lot Penis Foreskin Resistance Ring Complex Corrector Reusable Penis Sleeve Delay Ejaculation Condom Cock Ring Couple Toys
$3.42-25%

gaff men
Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Transparent Jockstrap String Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Gays Lingerie
$64.93-52%

ballet high heels
1Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Pads Foot Care
$2.21-52%

app chastity
Locklink Chastity Device Key Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Chastity Lock Outdoor Intelligent Control Cock Cages Accessories
$16.92-50%

click lock bondage cage
HT-V5 Click&Lock Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage With 4 Sizes Penis Ring Chastity Urethral Lock Bondage Belt Fetish Sex Toys
$9.66-50%

exotic lingerie
Sexy Men Front Hole Open Pouch Thong Panties Erotic Underpants Ice Silk Breathable Underwear Low Rise Stretch Seductive Lingerie
$36.23

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
(30 Jul 2009, 16:13 )madjack Wrote: I will go all out for sustained fun and sleep fully dressed and bound as well! How do you manage it? i get so turned on that sleep is the furthest thing from my mind.

Sometimes I can't sleep, true. In most cases I constantly go "in" and "out" , sometimes it's difficult to determine if I'm sleeping or not. My dream is to "fully" fall asleep and wake up completely bound (with time-locks, of course). It happened to me once ~15 years ago. Pure bliss, I must say.

On the other hand, the preparations take too much time, 3-4-5 hours. And when I'm finally bound I'm almost completely worn out. Plus a couple of sleepless night... OK, you get the point. It is possible 😉
This is what I have in the fridge now:

o- two 500ml "plastic bottle" time-locks
o- one big time-lock
o- silicone forms with water

That should be enough for a couple of sessions and leaves some ice to put into the enema bags ;-P
Just been to two DIY hardware shops "Hornbach" and "Praxis". Bought PVS pipes and fittings. Have a couple of ideas on how to make an ice lock and a T-bar. Also, I'm pretty close to figuring out how to make a chastity device. Should not be very difficult, if I find all what I need.

Those PVC things are like parts from a construction kit for kids. "Self-bondage kit" 😉
Curiosity raised... 'silicone forms' ??? Is this something new?

And ice in enema bags.. is this for a slow, cold, drip filling or have I missed something?

MJ
(31 Jul 2009, 17:50 )madjack Wrote: Curiosity raised... 'silicone forms' ??? Is this something new?
No, not at all. These are baking forms I borrowed from my wife. They can be bought in supermarkets and have any form.

(31 Jul 2009, 17:50 )madjack Wrote: And ice in enema bags.. is this for a slow, cold, drip filling or have I missed something?
Yeah, same old trick 😉
Yeeeehaaaa!!!! I bought that wetsuit! And immediately put it on along with old Wolford 30den pantyhose for my evening jogging.

Just €18.90!!! It fits perfectly! So much fun for so less money!! Do you guys have Decathlons around? Or any other very big sportmarkets? Check'em out! i don't know how long it's going to last but it replaces a t-shirt, bike shorts and something like a fleece jacket. You can't buy them for €19.

A report with photos follows....
Ohh ... crap .... the fridge was not closed properly ... Lots of snow and water.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Everything needs to be properly planned, tested and double checked...
Fortunately, the fridge is in order.
I trust the baking forms aren't the huge ones for 800g bread loaves - they could take all day to melt! 😉

...and then there would be the flooding left behind from all that ice 😊
..and then there was silence...

At times like this you might begin to ponder what could have happened:

Has Ra become stuck? (Always a worry)

Is Ra trying for a world record duration for self-bondage? (Well, those silicone forms can make some very big ice-cubes!)

Is Ra too busy to write his blog? (Aren't we all at some time?)

Has Ra's computer/access crashed, again(!)? (We all know how that feels)

Or...

...is he simply having too much fun? (If it was me, I'd want it to be this one!)

Maybe we'll never know....

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 205 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,490 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,851 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,373 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,318 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra