Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal training
Silicone Anal Beads Butt Plug Training Set Huge Flared Base Wearable Hollow Anal Plug Prostate Massage G spot sex Toy Man Women
$5.00-50%

app chastity
Locklink Chastity Device Key Pod Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Chastity Lock Outdoor Intelligent Control Cock Cages
$32.79-15%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 107) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-12%

roanyer
Roanyer Shemale Fake Vagina Pant with Silicone Penetrable Artificial False Buttock Latex Underwear Crossdresser Drag Queen Trans
$319.44-50%

masturbator
Male Masturbator Cup Soft Pussy Sex Toys Transparent Vagina Adult Endurance Exercise Sex Products Vacuum Pocket Cup for Men
$12.02

hypnosis device
New Ems Intelligent Sleep Device Fast Sleep Rest Hypnosis Insomnia Artifact Wristband Watch Microcurrent Sleep Aid Instrument
$14.51-43%

crossdresser silicone body
EYUNG Bodysuit Crossdressing Pussy Body Suit Cosplay Silicone Breasts Shemale Full Silicone Bodysuits Sissy Underwear Panties
$546.92-57%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
Can anybody motivate, inspirit or provoke me for a self-bondage session? A proper picture , photo or an idea would do. For I loose proper concentration...
Morning everybody. Was so tired yesterday, hence needed extra-inspiration.

Dug out double-layered lycra bondage sack with hood, fixed the zipper and got in. I bought it at MrB in Amsterdam with a discount. The sack is a size smaller (S instead of M), and it's more difficult to get in.

To restrict my arms even more I put on a wide an very tight dogs collar on my waist (over the bondage bag). And when completely in and zipped up got my arms behind my back in a semi-Japanese box-style but with lower arms and hands pushed upwards. Excellent position, but as soon as my muscles accommodated it was VERY difficult to bring the arms back to the front. So, there is at least one (though, a bit dangerous) possibility to use this sleeping sack for selfbondage.

The breathing is also restricted, so I slept with an opened upped (hood) zipper. I wore my usual clothes: pantyhose on legs and arm and a water-polo swimsuit. (I'm still wearing it while typing).
I find pantyhose on arms extremely erotic. I have no problem typing while completely encased in thin pantyhose. But unfortunately I have to take them off my hands to prepare breakfast ☹
I wonder if my neighbours saw me in bicolour Oroblu 30 pantyhose (legs), nur Die Transparent 15 (arms), water-polo swimsuit and small jeans shorts. Was walking back in forth in the garden to feed the cats.
Sleep "deprivation" reminded me that I need to sleep more and not only play with naughty stuff and upload pictures. Off to take a nap for an hour. Then more work...
Hey, I do not believe you do not any stimulating pictures! Have a look in your collection. Found, let's say, 5 and upload them in one of the threads here:

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/forumdi...php?fid=30
(17 Jul 2010, 11:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Can't get further than 17cm.

But what a fun! Who could ever have thought that I will found the "double penetration" so pleasurable!

20cm for a split second!
In garden shops you can buy nylon nets (to cover plants against birds) of various sizes. Mine is 2x5 meters. I haven't used it yet, but one side (the 2m one) is aeady "sewn" to the stair pillar. I'm not gonna use it today, but from time to time I add a rope or two to the construction.

Have a couple of ideas ... And you?
Tried a test forced deep-throat self-bondage scenario with a bondage bag. It worked as expected, however the breathing (aeady half-blocked by the dildo) was further restricted by the double-layered bag. What in combination with the generated warmth did not allow for a longer session. I literally starved for fresh air. (I bet, TTD would love that).

Also, I would add a "pull out" system to pull the dildo out of my throat but for a penalty.

Will post photos later.
Still in Kruidvat pantyhose (arms, legs), tight water-polo swimsuit and with a butt-plug. Just the proper clothes to feed the cat outside on the full view of the neighbours 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,443 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,708 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,370 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,313 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra