Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
Sexy Stockings Women Faux Latex Long Sock Stretchy Soft Wetlook PVC Leather High Footed Stockings New Clubwear Exotic Lingerie
$284.56-44%

leather pencil skirt
Low Waist Micro Split Mini Skirts With Miniskirt Metallic Shiny Sexy Package Hip Night Clubwear Femme Faux Leather Pencil Skirt
$3.67-41%

bodystockings
Sexy Fishnet Girl Rhinestone Crystal Arm Sleeve 3 Piece Suit Dresses Bodystockings Clubwear Lingerie
$3.18

anime bondage
High Waist Leather Fabric Body Harness Sexy Bondage Lingerie Ladies Belt Sexual Underwear Bdsm Toys Anime Cosplay Bandage Sexi
$11.98-33%

1d oil stockings
Multi-color 1D Invisible Stockings Summer Style No Edge Seamless Stockings High Elastic Over Knee Oil Shiny Socks For Garters
$3.85-5%

hormone female
OILYOUNG Breast Beauty Cream Breast Enlargement Promote Female Hormones Breast Lift Firming Large Bust Body Cream Breast Care
$18.08-50%

electro anal
Electro Shock BDSM E-stim Sex Line Toys Electric Shock Wire Accessories Electrical Stimulation Cable To Connect Anal Penis DIY
$0.68-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
The key to the CB6000 is in the freezer. In the middle of 0.5l bowl. No space for a bigger piece of ice.
(15 Jul 2010, 14:04 )Like Ra Wrote: The key to the CB6000 is in the freezer.

Probably it's better to hide it somewhere outside? In a different part of a city? Or district? Bury in the park nearby?
I'm more and more interested in the "lockable clothes" subject ... Need to drive to the locl hardware shop. I wonder if they have crimp tools for metal cord...
0.5l ice-time-lock is frozen! Also have small pieces of ice and a medium one - around 150ml. Enough for the whole night.
Just ordered the anal hook: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/125

Finally... Took me 3 years ...
Guess what? I was about to take a nap for an hour (added a leather gag, pantyhose on arms and new lycra shorts as a single-glove), as the CB6000 cracked and painfully pinched my skin! Just like described by many.

Fortunately I was not bound and the key to the lock was not frozen yet.... I imagine the pain I might've been at... CB6000 officially sucks!!!

Anyway, fixed with electrical tape, locked again, put the key back to the freezer. I need to prevent masturbation at any cost 😉

Still gagged with this gag: http://www.likera.com/eq/gags/lgag.php ;-P
What a crappy device that cb6000.... It becomes more or less comfortable when your penis is completely soft and flaccid, but in this case you can pull the shaft out of the cage without any keys.

If you have erection - you have problems. Electric tape does not help - the plastic still pinches. And you can't wear any clothes. And yes, cb6000 does not prevent erection.

Gonna try to fix it with cyanocrylate. And then the tape.
Bought 15m of red 6mm polypropylene rope. Can't find cotton rope anymore ☹

Was going to buy parts for another DIY time-lock, but decided to stop generating new designs, since they cost much more than aeady working methods. Indeed, what for?
Just made some photos of the "DIY chastity device" and the fixed cb6000. Wearing the CB6000 again. The key is back to the freezer.

I need to get the garbage container out for picking up tomorrow. Is there a place to hide the key somewhere outside? (No, not garbage ;-D ). Gonna try to stay in that device as long as the self-bondage scenarios allow. I don't thing that piece of ice will take a long to melt down under hot water... So the freezer idea looks useless to me.
Tights and swimsuit do not mix with cb6000 ... What a waste of money ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,435 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,662 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,370 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,311 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra