Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
SEXY Latex Dress For Women Slim Fetish Rubber Deep V Neck Women Latex DRESS
$143.99-10%

zippidy
Big Crystals Silver Rhinestones Chains Celebrate Sexy Dress Birthday Stretch Costume Outfit Prom Evening Tranparent Dress
$143.99-20%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Chic Design Rivet Eyelet Female Belts Y2K Accessories Streetwear Waist Chain Punk Luxury Leather Belt Outfits
$27.71-50%

inlzdz
Womens Lingerie See-through Lace Bra Tops Unlined Wireless Ladies Halter Neck Strappy Hollow Out Erotic Hot Brassiere Underwear
$8.99-32%

wetlook
Women's Sexy Patent Leather Dress Bodycon Sleeveless Wetlook Latex Leather Mini Dress with Clips Rave Party Club Dance Dresses
$18.90-32%

anime bondage
Bat Wings Punk Leather Harness Bondage Halterneck Gothic Waist Shoulder Necklaces Sexy Party Cosplay Anime Jewelry Gifts
$12.96-31%

women latex rubber mask breath
Adult Latex Masks Full Cover Headgear Balaclava Breathing Hole Face Mask for Women Men Couple Game Clubwear Rubber Hoods Mask
$50.38-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
Need to fix the shoes. I have a new pair of 5" heels, but one leather strap broke free. First shop, then needle.
Just got back home. After the shower I put on glass-shiny-bronze Albert Heijn Matglanzend pantyhose and the new latex shorts with a penis&balls sheath. Strange feeling - the sheath pushes the balls forward, so the cock looks very small, and there's good 2" of unused space. If I pull the balls in place with my hand - the cock properly fills all the space and looks "as it should".

Is it normal for such garment? Or my shorts are "special"?
Will make and post photos later.
Just made a couple of photos. I have no more latex polish :-\ So latex looks dull.
Posted photos here: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=361
Any ideas for tonight? I'm thinking about using the anal hook... I haven't tried it yet. Your suggestions are very welcome ;-P
Thanks to Eric Oops, just posted the self-bondage locking stock article: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/electromag...-eric-oops
Finally posted the photos of myself in very-very silicone sprayed latex stockings, transparent briefs and high heels (the one I need to repair): http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/7960
More heels photos to "post process".
Take some photos of you getting into that sleep sack wearing the latex catsuit and mask. Take some before getting the sleepsack and after pics too. Get some shots of your booty too diff angles.
Just got back home ... wow ... later ... something to eat first...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 222 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,893 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,375 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,323 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra