Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
Latex Catsuit Womens High Cut Patent Leather Thong Leotard Sleeveless Ballet Gymnastics Bodysuit Dancewear Swimwear Swimsuit
$63.51-34%

beeger
BEEGER Glass Butt Plug,The Double Butt Plug, crystal butt plug vagina ball,big pyrex glass anal dildo bead
$15.33-54%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

erotic
Sissy Sexy Stockings Over Knee Men's Stocking Boy Friend Erotic Hosiery White Black Bow Stockings Man Underwear Exotic Apparel
$4.67

bondage suit
Erotic Bodystocking Double Use All-inclusive Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Stockings Full Body Wrap Bondage Sexy Tights
$5.25-8%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Women Full Body Bodysuit High Elasitc Clubwear Sheer Smooth Pants Oil Gloosy Sexy Tight Shaping Candy Color F37
$28.63-44%

wetlook
Women Pu Leather Lace Stockings Imitation Sexy Wetlook Black Lingerie Hot Erotic Fetish Clubwear Costumes Thigh High Lingerie
$10.72-56%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish?
Ok, I scan for fetish and got Many threads.
When I scan for: What is a fetish or not, I got nothing.
So, here we go.
What is your non-sexual fetish.
A female friend has a rather odd fetish. She likes cleaned rocks.
Really clean rocks. Any kind of rocks.
My main fetish followed by dressing and self bondage, is programming in binary or Hex.
My good friend who just joined our group has a panty fetish so much, he just max out a credit card. But his main Fetish is measuring each blade of grass and if it’s too long, trims it to the correct length (while wearing nothing but satin panties.

So, what is your non sexual Fetish?
Does obsessively collecting and building Lego sets count? Asking for a friend...
Yes. Is a fetish. I play with legos too.
A fetish is an extremely strong devotion to something. There are sexual fetishes and nonsexual fetishes: both are obsessive interests.

The most common use of the word fetish is probably the sexual meaning. Someone with a foot fetish is abnormally interested in feet and gets sexual pleasure from seeing, being around, and even thinking about feet. There are probably thousands of sexual fetishes, most of which are too inappropriate to write about here. A non-sexual fetish is just an excessive interest in something, like a football fan who lives and breathes everything NFL, Socker or my personal favorite.... Rugby
Good thread. As I said (many times 😁 ) I'm going to create a series of posts on that, but I haven't properly organized it in my head.

This is how I currently define fetish: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid30058
(18 Aug 2018, 04:41 )Tinker D Wrote: She likes cleaned rocks.
Really clean rocks. Any kind of rocks.
Yeah, me too. Minerals, crystals, rocks.

Also high-end audio equipment.

Collecting information.

Actually, all collectors are fetishists.
Yea? Well, it’s almost to the point that she is beginning to scraping the gravel off of the driveway just to keep the driveway clean.

Now that’s a Fetish.
OK, not to that extent 😁
Crossposting here (see this post https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid39045)

I define fetish as a stimulus, which stably and repeatably gives you pleasure. So, food, collecting something, drugs, even excessive sleeping are all fetishes in this sense.
(26 Dec 2019, 03:40 )Like Ra Wrote: I define fetish as a stable repeatable stimulus to get dopamine. So, food, collecting something, drugs, even excessive sleeping are all fetishes in this sense.

Seems like a fetish is just a sexually oriented addiction. Saying, "I have a latex fetish" is the same as saying "I am addicted to latex". If what I just said is accurate, then it certainly explains some things about me. I apparently have a very addictive personality and it's something I've always struggled with. In my 20's, I used a lot of drugs for a few periods in my life and I always took it to extremes. Nowadays, I'm living a regular adult life free of extraneous chemicals but my fetish play is constantly taken to extremes. Unlike drugs, however, I have no intention of rehabilitating myself from my fetishes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,717 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: essanym (1) , Like Ra (5) , princesitanatty (1) , Pseudo_Sissy (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (5)