Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

muziskat lingerie
Embroidery Patchwork Lingerie for Women Set 2023 Exotic Sexy Bra Set Eroctic Lingerie Two Piece Women Nice Sexy Underwear
$28.21-55%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Telescopic Realistic Dildo Vibrator Sex Toys For Women Big Penis Heating Suction Cup Female Adult Masturbator App Remote Control
$13.46

zippidy
Shining Full Silver Stones Gloves Bodysuit Rhinestones Pants Jumpsuit Birthday Celebrate Leotard Outfit Sexy Costumes shizuan
$137.94-20%

speerise
Speersie Women Cheer Womens Safety Short Pants Black Jazz Spandex Intimates Dance Shorts Ballet Workout Excerise Dance
$11.48-20%

aonihua women one
Sexy Solid Black One Piece Swimwear With Padded Women Swimsuit Swimwear Swimming Suit Beach Wear Bodysuit Monokini Size XXL
$22.98-20%

inlzdz
Adult Arab Prince Costume Mens Persian Arabian Arab Prince Cosplay Carnival Outfits Halloween Role Play Vest And Harem Pant Suit
$20.47-40%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Red Metallic Over The Knee Boots For Women Sexy Fetish High Heels Thick Hoof Sole Heelless Platform Crotch Hi Boots 2019
$212.96-12%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
Anatomy atlases and medical articles are very useful. I leant a bit about pharynx/oesophagus ... o- It's very dangerous to use squirting dildos (or just ejaculate) while deep throating unless they go deeper than larynx. And this is deep and the you will not be able to breath because the cock or dildo will block the larynx.
o- You can't breath if the dildo is too thick (>25-30mm?)
o- You have to hold your breath and close larynx if someone/something going to ejaculate

Bottom line - if something come out of the thing in your throat, you can't breath, unless this thing is thin and long (>20cm?).

That answers a couple of questions I had regarding using deep throating in selfbondage.
I think I discovered a powerful erogenous zone. Just spend some time (dunno how long) in a tight rubber hood gagged with a 15x4cm dildo. Suddenly it slid inside completely. The dildo in my throat almost drove me insane. I was rolling on my latex bed groaning and trying to push it even farther down... My cock almost broke the "DIY chastity ball" (but the plastic worked! ha-ha!!) Still shaking ... Unbelievable...

I wish I was tightly bound, but you need to remove the huge gag periodically to swallow....

Ohhhh .... Yes, I'm a pervert.... And I love that ;-D
Now I need to buy a rubber hood without a gag inside and another similar dildo. I still going to use it where it originally belongs to 😉

Not sure about the sizes, though. They do not correspond to what's specified on the site:

http://www.rubber-store.com/s01.php?shop...aa&bnr=DO4
http://www.rubber-store.com/s01.php?shop...aa&bnr=DO5

I ordered the bigger one, but it's nowhere near either 13 (medium) or 17,5(large) cm.
No energy for a session tonight ... It's still too warm and not enough oxygen... Listening to Marta Gomez ("Solo Es Vivir" - 2007), editing photos from a short session yesterday, administering home server, replying to mail, reading news, checking statistics and composing a new post.

Yeah, simultaneously ;-D

Tea?
Took a rest last night. No gags, no plugs, just pantyhose on arms and legs, a swimsuit and a latex bed.

Awaiting a parcel. The tracking web-site shows, that it's aeady in the delivery car 😉
And it arrived! With the anal hook inside!

A full report follows ...
I think the postman was looking at my legs a bit longer than usual. He saw me in Kruidvat 15 den pantyhose (shiny), but today I'm wearing nur Die "Satin Sheers" 20 (matte). With shorts (put them on to cover the swimsuit right after the door bell).
(20 Jul 2010, 20:11 )Like Ra Wrote: I think I discovered a powerful erogenous zone. Just spend some time (dunno how long) in a tight rubber hood gagged with a 15x4cm dildo. Suddenly it slid inside completely. The dildo in my throat almost drove me insane. I was rolling on my latex bed groaning and trying to push it even farther down... My cock almost broke the "DIY chastity ball" (but the plastic worked! ha-ha!!) Still shaking ... Unbelievable...

I wish I was tightly bound, but you need to remove the huge gag periodically to swallow....

Ohhhh .... Yes, I'm a pervert.... And I love that ;-D

That's an amazing description of what I suspect is going into 'sub-space' - I recognise the symptoms😁

Something unexpected happens that changes your session; a rope pulling tighter, a gag moving in your mouth or (and my particular favorite) a dildo/plug suddenly slipping deeper inside your ass.

Without really knowing why, everything becomes sooooo erotic - see my earlier postings of sessions where I want so much more to happen... but it can't (perhapes that's the other stimulation?)

From your writtings I am inspired to try the 'double penatration' - I'd aeady been trying to make a 'plug gag', now I'm determined to extend that to be a proper deep-throat one...still working on the physical side though....more gagging than deep-throating at the moment Blush

excellent post

MJ
Was I the only person in whole Utrecht who was wearing pantyhose yesterday? Had glass-shiny 19den Well Elastivoile Satine with capri on.
Was editing photos last night. Literally almost fell off my chair asleep. Now let's add a description...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 204 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,490 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,848 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,373 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,318 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra