Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

dildo chair
Sex Chair Bondage BDSM With Erotic Toy Dildo Gun Machine Set Furniture Party Restraint Frame Toys for Couples Women Adults Games
$1470.15

zippidy
Fashion Sexy DS Costumes Female Singer Jazz Dance Clothing Nightclub DJ Stage Silver Shrug Waist Three-Piece Cover
$59.29-24%

sorbern
SORBERN Optical TR90 Glasses Frame Men Sports Eyewear Full Rim Square Eyeglasses Prescription Lens Male Driving Spectacles
$19.95-20%

penis
Penis Ring Elastic Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Silicone Sex Toys For Men Adult Products
$1.16-30%

latex catsuit
100% Latex Rubber Anzug Hoodies Rot Catsuit Bodysuit Zentai 0.4mm S-XXL
$1934.52-64%

vatine
Vibrating Egg G Spot Massager Sex Toys for Women Wearable Dildo Vibrator 10 Speeds Wireless Remote Anal Vagina Stimulation
$15.95-34%

urethral plug
Silicone Urethral Catheter Dilator Horse Eye Stimulation Adult Sex Toys for Men Gay Sounding Penis Plug Insert Urethra Catheter
$16.49

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Have I got too much fetish gear?
I was trying to sort through my gear a while ago and took a quick set of photos with it all laid out on the bed...

gear.JPG    - contents of my 'toy bag' spread out on the bed, lots of pantyhose, 2 nylon catsuits (now 4!), black zentai suit, lycra body, etc

boots rope and gag.JPG    - rope, my boots and a harness gag

fav plug and dildo.JPG    - my favourite butt plug and dildo (which I'm determined to 'deep throat')

hood, chains, cuffs, ball and sheath.JPG    - a lace-up leather hood (nice but scary when totally helpless), a great latex cock and ball sheath (when I can get it on!) and other goodies

enema gear.JPG    - my enema gear, enema plugs and such. Currently a source of much frustration due to repeated failures in use😡

I seem to have a excess of everything... but now I've brought even more!

Oh dear, do I have a problem? 🤔

MJ
If we are talking fetishes, there's no such thing as "enough" 😉 Have you seen my plugs collection (I posted a photo last year)? And I still want/need more 😁
BTW, a good thread. All, can you post photos of your collections?
My latex hood collection
My plugs/dildo collection
(21 Feb 2012, 13:59 )madjack Wrote: I seem to have a excess of everything... but now I've brought even more!

Oh dear, do I have a problem? 🤔

MJ
I have a question ?

How do you choose stuff for a session - my head would explode contemplating the possibilities and combinations.

I'll post pics of my collection as soon as I'm able to organise it, in the mean time here is Seattlespandex's closet.

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg   

Looks like a shop 😉
wow - i am still stunned ...
If you look at the newer video clips from Seattlespandex on Flickr you'll see that even the undersides of the shelves holding the packets of tights now have pics of ladies in lycra on them o.O The layers of lycra tights and leggings on the floor must be getting on for 200mm thick...
TTD, are you around? ;-P

I think he can beat most of us. Just a fraction of his swimsuit collection: Fetishes, swimsuits and swimming

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,444 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Fetish tailors / Neoprene Bondage gear Vacbedbound 2 1,395 19 Mar 2020, 19:19
Last Post: Like Ra
rain gear herrpee 4 2,895 24 Oct 2016, 20:39
What are some fetish/sb gear that you can wear in public? kanade 3 4,710 11 Jun 2011, 19:39

Contributors: alias180 (6) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (13) , madjack (1) , Marcus (1) , teh603 (1) , Tia-Anna (1)