Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
Rosalia Candy HENTAI Merch T-shirt Print Summer Men/Women Streetwear Tshirt Shirt Harajuku Short Sleeve
$16.34-29%

shiny pantyhose
New 0D Sexy Breathable Tights Shiny Transparent Women Ultra-thin Nylon Tights Stretchy Stockings Female Summer Sheer Pantyhose
$19.35

pvc stockings
Hot Sale Sexy Women PVC Leather Stockings Thigh High Socks Black Red Sexy Stockings Over Knee Socks Long Boot Stockings New
$12.25-23%

vatine
10 Frequency Mini Powerful Bullet Vibrator Nipple Clitoris Stimulator G-spot Female Masturbator Sex Toys for Women USB Charge
$7.11

rubber cosplay
Halloween 1978 Michael Myers Mask Horror Cosplay Costume Latex Masks Halloween Props for Adult White High Quality
$16.43

metelam
Metelam Women Sexy Mini Dress Satin Shiny Glossy Backless Club Party Short Bodycon Dress
$14.88

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.05

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Have I got too much fetish gear?
(22 Feb 2012, 08:30 )culmor Wrote: I'll post pics of my collection as soon as I'm able to organise it, in the mean time here is Seattlespandex's closet.

WOW!!! Looks so tidy; My collection is not so tidy; its cleanly stored in plastic and cardboard boxes and my tights alone are getting on for 300 pairs...
May post pics sometime.
This is another plugs/vibrators collection:

plugs-vibrators-collection-01.jpg   

All I have is one encasement suit (not going to call it zentai because the hood has an open mouth), and a few sets of fasion- grade collars and cuffs. As opposed to bondage-grade stuff.

Yeah... I have the opposite problem you folks have.
(22 Feb 2012, 08:30 )culmor Wrote: I'll post pics of my collection as soon as I'm able to organise it, in the mean time here is Seattlespandex's closet.

Okay, I like this Seattlespandex guy. He looks good and sexy and has a nice taste of clothing but seeing his closet ... OMG ... I would really advice him visiting a therapist. I really can't imagine that he is sill in control of his fetish.
(15 May 2012, 11:02 )alias180 Wrote: I really can't imagine that he is sill in control of his fetish.
Hang on... What about, for example, stamp collectors? Can you call them sane? Or those who collect knives, corks, bikes, cars, pens, bottles, football attributes, etc? 😁
(15 May 2012, 13:22 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 May 2012, 11:02 )alias180 Wrote: I really can't imagine that he is sill in control of his fetish.
Hang on... What about, for example, stamp collectors? Can you call them sane? Or those who collect knives, corks, bikes, cars, pens, bottles, football attributes, etc? 😁

It doesn't matter which items you collect. If you can't control your passion it's controlling you. The one thing with a sexually driven collection is that our sexual desire is one of the most strongest needs of. To get rid of such an addiction can be much more difficult that other addictions like collecting stamps.
(15 May 2012, 14:37 )alias180 Wrote: To get rid of such an addiction can be much more difficult that other addictions like collecting stamps.
I think you mix up three different things:

o- addiction
o- fetishism
o- collecting

Generally speaking they are unrelated, but sometimes they happen to live in one head.

Addiction is not good, because uncontrollable.
Fetishism is fine (unless dangerous or illegal), but incurable.
Collecting is OK, unless combined with addiction and hence uncontrollable.

I would call "uncontrollable shopping" (a typical example is when some women can't stop buying things they do not need) a mix of addiction and collecting. Though, fetishism is also present here. E.g. buying shoes.
(15 May 2012, 16:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 May 2012, 14:37 )alias180 Wrote: To get rid of such an addiction can be much more difficult that other addictions like collecting stamps.
I think you mix up three different things:

o- addiction
o- fetishism
o- collecting

I don't want to go philosophical detail discussions here. I just can say from my live experience: If I would be a friend of seattlespandex and I would see his closet and his other flickr pictures: Mhh, maybe something goes wrong in your life at the moment.

But I don't know this guy. So maybe he has a wonderful balanced life.

If I would have a closet like this I would be in serious trouble.

Whatever.
My point is you can't judge the mental health by looking at the collection. Unless it's something like a collection of sausages.

Here is an example. Every week you buy two pairs of pantyhose. That's 1000 in 10 years. Every month you buy one pair of leggings or one swimsuit. That's 120 in 10 years. Considering you're not tight in budget, or you buy (like us) with a discount - no problem at all.

Next. If you have a look at photos, many items still have the price tags on. It is entirely possible, that at least half of the collection will end up on eBay sooner or later. In this case, the closet looks quite reasonable. Think of non-produced anymore Speedo2000, Mizuno, Jaked, Wolford Fatal Neon, leggings-like back-seamed shiny LeBourget and Chantalle Thomas tights or speed-skating lycra unitards. You buy when they are still available, wait 10 years and sell them for 300-400% of the original price.

And finally. If you have money and a harmless hobby, why not to enjoy it while you have the possibility?
I don't judge the guy. I wrote:
"But I don't know this guy. So maybe he has a wonderful balanced life."
And it was not judging. Like I wrote: If I would be a friend of him I would kindly give him an advise. And if he tells me that everything is fine and he is a totally happy guy nothing more to talk about.

In my experience I would have been more lucky if someone had said something more critical about my fetish and collector lifestyle. So maybe it would have spared me some very baaaad experience.

(16 May 2012, 00:30 )Like Ra Wrote: My point is you can't judge the mental health by looking at the collection. Unless it's something like a collection of sausages.

Here is an example. Every week you buy two pairs of pantyhose. That's 1000 in 10 years. Every month you buy one pair of leggings or one swimsuit. That's 120 in 10 years. Considering you're not tight in budget, or you buy (like us) with a discount - no problem at all.

Next. If you have a look at photos, many items still have the price tags on. It is entirely possible, that at least half of the collection will end up on eBay sooner or later. In this case, the closet looks quite reasonable. Think of non-produced anymore Speedo2000, Mizuno, Jaked, Wolford Fatal Neon, leggings-like back-seamed shiny LeBourget and Chantalle Thomas tights or speed-skating lycra unitards. You buy when they are still available, wait 10 years and sell them for 300-400% of the original price.

And finally. If you have money and a harmless hobby, why not to enjoy it while you have the possibility?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,493 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Fetish tailors / Neoprene Bondage gear Vacbedbound 2 1,402 19 Mar 2020, 19:19
Last Post: Like Ra
rain gear herrpee 4 2,903 24 Oct 2016, 20:39
What are some fetish/sb gear that you can wear in public? kanade 3 4,719 11 Jun 2011, 19:39

Contributors: alias180 (6) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (13) , madjack (1) , Marcus (1) , teh603 (1) , Tia-Anna (1)