Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tpe penis
Realistic Dildo Anal Masturbator with Powerful Suction Cup Vagina G-spot Penis Sex Toys for Women Sexy Toys Without Vibrator
$10.44-70%

speerise
Ballet Leotards Professional Dancewear Women Exercise Clothes Dance Bodysuit Female Leotards Nylon Spandex Long Sleeve Classic
$153.67-35%

latex catsuit
Women PU Faux Leather Jumpsuit Erotic Sexy Shiny Zipper Long Sleeve Wet Look Slim PVC Latex Bodysuit Clubwear Catsuits Costume
$19.99

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Anal Plug BDSM Toy Silicone Anus Vagina Dilator Prostate Massager Adult Masturbator Sex Toys for Woman Man Couple
$4.82

lip plump
EELHOE Peel Off Lip Liner Waterproof Long Lasting Lipliner Pencil Moisturising Lips Gloss Tattoo Lipgloss Lipsticks Cosmetic
$3.33

wig hair
100ml High Quality Lace Tint Spray Waterproof Brown Natural Wigs Frontal Lace Tint For Different Skin Types Hair Color Dye
$66.97

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Have I got too much fetish gear?
I was trying to sort through my gear a while ago and took a quick set of photos with it all laid out on the bed...

gear.JPG    - contents of my 'toy bag' spread out on the bed, lots of pantyhose, 2 nylon catsuits (now 4!), black zentai suit, lycra body, etc

boots rope and gag.JPG    - rope, my boots and a harness gag

fav plug and dildo.JPG    - my favourite butt plug and dildo (which I'm determined to 'deep throat')

hood, chains, cuffs, ball and sheath.JPG    - a lace-up leather hood (nice but scary when totally helpless), a great latex cock and ball sheath (when I can get it on!) and other goodies

enema gear.JPG    - my enema gear, enema plugs and such. Currently a source of much frustration due to repeated failures in use😡

I seem to have a excess of everything... but now I've brought even more!

Oh dear, do I have a problem? 🤔

MJ
If we are talking fetishes, there's no such thing as "enough" 😉 Have you seen my plugs collection (I posted a photo last year)? And I still want/need more 😁
BTW, a good thread. All, can you post photos of your collections?
My latex hood collection
My plugs/dildo collection
(21 Feb 2012, 13:59 )madjack Wrote: I seem to have a excess of everything... but now I've brought even more!

Oh dear, do I have a problem? 🤔

MJ
I have a question ?

How do you choose stuff for a session - my head would explode contemplating the possibilities and combinations.

I'll post pics of my collection as soon as I'm able to organise it, in the mean time here is Seattlespandex's closet.

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg   

Looks like a shop 😉
wow - i am still stunned ...
If you look at the newer video clips from Seattlespandex on Flickr you'll see that even the undersides of the shelves holding the packets of tights now have pics of ladies in lycra on them o.O The layers of lycra tights and leggings on the floor must be getting on for 200mm thick...
TTD, are you around? ;-P

I think he can beat most of us. Just a fraction of his swimsuit collection: Fetishes, swimsuits and swimming

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,489 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Fetish tailors / Neoprene Bondage gear Vacbedbound 2 1,401 19 Mar 2020, 19:19
Last Post: Like Ra
rain gear herrpee 4 2,899 24 Oct 2016, 20:39
What are some fetish/sb gear that you can wear in public? kanade 3 4,714 11 Jun 2011, 19:39

Contributors: alias180 (6) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (13) , madjack (1) , Marcus (1) , teh603 (1) , Tia-Anna (1)