Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

glossy body suit
Japanese Womens Glossy High Cut Bodysuit Sexy See Through Thong Leotard One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Tight Backless Bathing Suit
$122.73-30%

bondage corset
Pink O-Ring Leather Harness Sexy Body Bondage Erotic BDSM Lingerie Harajuku Straps Garters Belt Harness Erotic Stocking Belt Leg
$21.93-35%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL HEARTSTEEL Ezreal Cosplay Costume LOL HEARTSTEEL GQ Ezreal Black Unisex Suit Halloween Full Set with Glasses
$153.32-50%

glossy body suit
Satin Glossy Japanese Sexy Swim Suit Bodysuit Shiny Long Sleeve High Cut One Piece Body Suits Tight Women Swimwear Bathing Suits
$139.92-29%

latex one piece
Women Cutout Shiny Patent Leather Bodysuit Underwear Sleeveless Catsuit Leotard One-piece Swimsuit Pool Party Swimwear Nightclub
$149.02-29%

latex one piece
Womens Cutout Patent Leather Jumpsuit Lingeire One Piece Open Crotch Latex Bodysuit with A Buckle Closure Buckle Catsuit Costume
$8.24-34%

bondage suit
Womens Sleepwear Sexy Ladies Erotic Lingerie Costumes Black Lace Up Leather Bondage Backless Teddy Sexy Lady Bodysuit Latex
$24.24-58%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Have I got too much fetish gear?
(16 May 2012, 08:24 )alias180 Wrote: In my experience I would have been more lucky if someone had said something more critical about my fetish and collector lifestyle. So maybe it would have spared me some very baaaad experience.
Wow... does not sound good... What happened?
Speaking of women and shoes. Khloe Kardashian's and Christina Aguilera's shoes collections.

khloe-kardashian-high-heels-collection-closet-01.png     christina-aguilera-high-heels-collection-closet.png   

Khloe's high heels are impressive.
Wow... does not sound good... What happened?
[/quote]

Oh, that's tough to answer. But the short version goes something like this: Childhood determined my sexuality (Mainfetish -> Bondage, Spandex), normal youth with vanilla sexuality, in my twenties discovering my fetish again, starting easy and innocent until I have a very serious addiction with all characteristics like any other addiction (only fetish friends, no stable relationship etc.), at the peak of my fetish lifestyle: first panic attack, depression, two years therapy.

As a result: Lost about 4 years of personal advancement (Job, Social life, other interests) and broken sexuality (normal intercourse is difficult for me at the moment), very much money spend on fetish gear, sex websites, comics, books and so on ....

The good thing: After therapy I changed everything. So now I am married and I love every minute of it. I changed my job (self-employed) and I don't do anymore fetish stuff. I am feeling like a free man again.

Of course, in my brain is still a soft spot for the fetish stuff. That's my only thing I will allow myself in healthy dosage: Surfing the net, download some bondage photos or reading this dangerous blog 😊

So, that's it .. Thanks for reading 😊
Whoa...hard stuff.

But just for interest, what says your wife about that, if she knows your past? And for sure, if you don't want to answer, you don't need to!
(18 May 2012, 12:12 )B1u3 Wrote: Whoa...hard stuff.

But just for interest, what says your wife about that, if she knows your past? And for sure, if you don't want to answer, you don't need to!

No problem, B1u3 ... I met my wife during my depression. So she knows everything about me and my (dark) past. But she didn't want to see all my fetish material. Like hardcore Bondage stuff or me walking around in black catsuits.

She was really a help for me. And still is. I remember those times when she told me what an addict I was. And boy is that hard to admit that you have a big problem there!

Yeah it's so true: To notice that you have an addiction is the most difficult part. You know the alcoholic: I drink just for fun and so on ...

And since fetish addiction is way off the mainstream (in contrast to normal sex addiction) it took me some time.

And it's lost time ... that bothers me the most. But I know I can't change that anymore 😊
(18 May 2012, 16:43 )alias180 Wrote: fetish addiction is way off the mainstream
I would say no. Fetishism is too well-known thing.

(18 May 2012, 16:43 )alias180 Wrote: in contrast to normal sex addiction

Also no, because there are no normal addictions, all addictions are abnormal. And because sex-addiction involves other people, usually many. In contrast with latex/nylon on yourself.

(18 May 2012, 16:43 )alias180 Wrote: I drink just for fun
... and I can always stop if I want... Yeah, very true.
Not a big collection of plugs, but a small collection of very big dildos 😁

dildo-collection-01.jpg   

Getting ready for the night? ;P

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,494 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Fetish tailors / Neoprene Bondage gear Vacbedbound 2 1,402 19 Mar 2020, 19:19
Last Post: Like Ra
rain gear herrpee 4 2,903 24 Oct 2016, 20:39
What are some fetish/sb gear that you can wear in public? kanade 3 4,719 11 Jun 2011, 19:39

Contributors: alias180 (6) , B1u3 (1) , Culmor (2) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (13) , madjack (1) , Marcus (1) , teh603 (1) , Tia-Anna (1)