Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Have I got too much fetish gear? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Have I got too much fetish gear? (/Thread-Have-I-got-too-much-fetish-gear)

Pages: 1 2 3

Have I got too much fetish gear? - madjack - 21 Feb 2012

I was trying to sort through my gear a while ago and took a quick set of photos with it all laid out on the bed...

gear.JPG thumbnail    - contents of my 'toy bag' spread out on the bed, lots of pantyhose, 2 nylon catsuits (now 4!), black zentai suit, lycra body, etc

boots rope and gag.JPG thumbnail    - rope, my boots and a harness gag

fav plug and dildo.JPG thumbnail    - my favourite butt plug and dildo (which I'm determined to 'deep throat')

hood, chains, cuffs, ball and sheath.JPG thumbnail    - a lace-up leather hood (nice but scary when totally helpless), a great latex cock and ball sheath (when I can get it on!) and other goodies

enema gear.JPG thumbnail    - my enema gear, enema plugs and such. Currently a source of much frustration due to repeated failures in use😡

I seem to have a excess of everything... but now I've brought even more!

Oh dear, do I have a problem? 🤔

MJ

RE: Have I got too much fetish gear? - Like Ra - 21 Feb 2012

If we are talking fetishes, there's no such thing as "enough" 😉 Have you seen my plugs collection (I posted a photo last year)? And I still want/need more 😁

BTW, a good thread. All, can you post photos of your collections?

My latex hood collection
My plugs/dildo collection

RE: Have I got too much fetish gear? - Marcus - 21 Feb 2012

(21 Feb 2012, 13:59 )madjack Wrote: I seem to have a excess of everything... but now I've brought even more!

Oh dear, do I have a problem? 🤔

MJ
I have a question ?

How do you choose stuff for a session - my head would explode contemplating the possibilities and combinations.

RE: Have I got too much fetish gear? - Culmor - 22 Feb 2012

I'll post pics of my collection as soon as I'm able to organise it, in the mean time here is Seattlespandex's closet.

1.jpg thumbnail     2.jpg thumbnail     3.jpg thumbnail     4.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Have I got too much fetish gear? - Like Ra - 22 Feb 2012

Looks like a shop 😉

RE: Have I got too much fetish gear? - krinlyc - 22 Feb 2012

wow - i am still stunned ...

RE: Have I got too much fetish gear? - Culmor - 22 Feb 2012

If you look at the newer video clips from Seattlespandex on Flickr you'll see that even the undersides of the shelves holding the packets of tights now have pics of ladies in lycra on them o.O The layers of lycra tights and leggings on the floor must be getting on for 200mm thick...

RE: Have I got too much fetish gear? - Like Ra - 23 Feb 2012

TTD, are you around? ;-P

I think he can beat most of us. Just a fraction of his swimsuit collection: Fetishes, swimsuits and swimming