Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern
Sorbern Customized Lockable Cupless Corset Women BDSM Fetish Red Patent Corset
$344.85-31%

hormone female
Breast Firming Patch Promote Female Hormone Bust Augmentation Breast Enhancement Upright Lifter Anti Sagging Bigger Chest Care
$27.88-5%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women's Sleeveless Ballet Dance Leotards Black Gymnastics HIigh Neck Bodysuits Turtle Jumpsuit Zipper Stage Costumes
$22.98-29%

latex bondage
AIIOU Sexy PVC Faux Leather Bondage Bodysuits Women Erotic Bodysuit with Gloves and Headwear Ladies Latex Catsuit Sex Costumes
$30.96-41%

anal
1 PCS 50ML Peach/Strawberry/Apple/Cherry/Lychee Edible Flavor Water Based Lubricant Sex Anal Oral Gel Sex Lube for Couple Adult
$29.38-20%

XCKNY
XCKNY oil Glossy hip dress elastic slip glossy tight skirt high neck long sleeve longuette smooth casual sports skirt
$97.88-53%

latex catsuit
AIIOU Sexy PVC Faux Leather Bondage Bodysuits Women Erotic Bodysuit with Gloves and Headwear Ladies Latex Catsuit Sex Costumes
$30.96-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What do your children know about your fetishes?
You may remember these two polls (please vote, if you haven't yet):

Are you married? Do you live alone?
Do you have kids?

There is a separate thread for partners and fetishes:

Partners involvement in your fetish and how to tell others

But do your KIDS know about your fetishes? What do they know? Do you, for example, wear fetish clothes at home or in public? Did they discover your toybox? Do you do anything to prevent embarrassing discoveries? What would you say, should they ask you about "rubber penis in the wardrobe"?

Usually we underestimate our children and they are aware of much more than we think...
Related threads and blog posts:

Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together.
About my kids. They know about pantyhose and swimsuits (I wear them publicly). They know that I like latex, high heels and bondage (not sure that they know that I like to be bound or about self-bondage, though). My daughter discovered our toybox years ago (see the link above), so she must know more 😁
According to the browser history they have not visited likera.com yet ...
I think this will come sooner or later, especially because your site can be discovered easily.
(17 Dec 2013, 16:43 )B1u3 Wrote: your site can be discovered easily
Depends on the search queries...
Yep, sure. Maybe you should give a hint 😁
Nah... I would prefer to avoid this for the time being (or forever 😉 This is my playground. They do/will/should have their own fetishes, why spoil them with mine? They are aeady "spoiled" with pantyhose, but I never ever "colour" them sexually. I just love to wear and to look at pantyhose, that's it. No accents. At least "externally".

I have an idea for a series of posts about children, our/their fetishes, our/their sexual life, etc. More about "why", "why not", how to live together and do not be afraid of being discovered or ashamed, how to protect the kids and how not to make serious errors. I need to properly formulate and organize my thoughts and experience and collect more statistics, experience and thoughts from the people with similar fetishes. Hence this post.

See also this thread Self-bondage, fetish and children and post your own story 😉
I see, I think this is a very good plan.

What about your wife, what does she know? I cannot remember, if you ever told something detailed about this.
I just started dating a girl who's wiccan, has a celtic handle, and works as a school teacher. I'm hoping since she's a teacher she wears a lot of hose, but I'm not saying anything unless she does. If she never says anything oh well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Why do we have fetishes? Kinks? Traits? Like Ra 54 16,874 29 Oct 2023, 12:15
Last Post: VulpineFoxs
Strange, rare and weird fetishes Like Ra 31 13,936 18 May 2022, 05:57
Last Post: Lancer
You know you’re kinky when… madjack 177 43,709 15 May 2022, 20:25
Last Post: Culmor
Serious Troubles caused by your fetishes MIWSTIUS 23 2,913 15 Feb 2022, 00:24
Last Post: Like Ra
What to do with fetishes? Like Ra 18 4,411 20 Apr 2021, 00:07
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: B1u3 (4) , Like Ra (10) , Marcus (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , pjay2001 (1) , Tinker D (3)