Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Upper Arm Shaper Sleeve Compression Top Women Push Up Breast Post Surgery Front Closure Bra Shapewear Back Support Cropped Tops
$10.13

transparent dress
Womens Micro Mini Hip Skirts Semi Transparent Bodycon Short Skirts Sheer Stretchy Ultrashort Dress Sexy Hot Lingerie Underwear
$6.33

penis pump
Penis Pump Penis Pump Accessory Sex Product Enlargement Device Soft Silicone Replacement Sleeve Seal Stretchable Cover For Most
$4.24-50%

anime fetish
Men Metallic Wetlook Latex Open Face One Piece Bodysuit Zentai Suit Shinny Faux Leather Catsuit Fetish Cosplay Costume Club Wear
$237.28-32%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Orange Bodysuit Cosplay Handmade Overall Zipper Catsuit S-XXL 0.4mm Party
$1317.56-62%

anal training
YWZAO Tentacle Silicone Toys Females Tools Anal Sexy 18+ Men Adult Training But For Woman Plugs Ass Shop Tous G58
$43.33

FRRK
FRRK 115 116 Metal Chastity Cage with 40mm 45mm 50mm 55mm Steel Penis Ring for Adults Men Short Long BDSM Erotic Toys Sex Shop
$42.20-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Serious Troubles caused by your fetishes
Has anyone of you ever gotten into serious trouble due to your fetish? 

As the question implies, this refers to a potential scenario in which your fetish (or just a small aspect of it) has gotten into contact AND conflict with public life, outside of your private safe zone.

How did I get to this topic? 
Well, as you know from my posts here so far, I have had an intense Lycra swimwear fetish for like, ever. This is something I will never bring into public life (points at the Dutch "mannen in badpak" [men in onepiece swimsuits] forum as an opposite point of reference LoL).

However, 2021 was the year that I started wearing leggings and wearing them in public space.
These leggings (Leohex) are still fetish items to me - BUT, I am also a bit into the fashion/personal style thing. 
Basically, I am taking the leggings outside of my safe space fetish zone and into public life, as a personal fashion style item.
This goes hand in hand with posting pics of my fits on social media, casually following fashion channels, runway shows and even a little bit of social media interaction regarding leggings in fashion.

Pic from summer/spring 22 Dolce & Gabbana
 D&G SS 22_01.jpg   

Some people I follow on Instagram for example; one of them happens to be this guy from Germany who posts TONS of photo's, wearing the shiniest Ishtar & Brute and Bombom leggings with short tops, in public space
Anyone who is familiar with the leggings of these brands knows they actually accentuate the cheeks and crotch area. So I asked this guy in my astonishment, how he has not gotten into trouble at least once. I guess Germany truly is one of the most liberal countries when it comes to this. The "worst" he got was people staring. 

Throughout the years I can clearly recall online news reports of guys getting arrested in public; for example this news report of a leggings guy in Manchester who got arrested 2020/2021.

Now, I realize that in 99% of such cases the factor which gets such guys in trouble, is their behavior. So supposedly he rocked the leggings with a giant visible hard-on. Someone took offense, then reported him to authorities.
But, the Instagram guy from Germany, also doesn't cover up the crucial areas and both his considerably bulging bulge and cheeks are deliberately accentuated and exposed - and yet this guy doesn't get into trouble. (yes he went into town and shopping areas)

So have any of you here walked the thin line and potentially crossed it, getting into trouble? 

Personally, the worst I got was stares, same like the German guy got. However my scenario differs as I am a European foreigner in the Philippines and I do cover things up with a long top.
Less food for the mosquitoes to feed on, Huh ??
I adopted the wearing of lycra leggings and shirts some time ago - predominantly for exercise including cycling. A totally liberating experience! In truth, lycra is much more practical for physical pursuits than more conventional clothing. It gives and moves with your exertions, it breaths better, it dries quicker - basically I'm never going back to shorts and a T-shirt!

But I cannot deny the thrill of wearing tightly fitting garments in public (or in private FTM). It adds to all those positive endorphins you get from the work out.

I haven't adopted the more kinky styles of clothing for public wear - butt lifting, crotch enhancing etc etc. But I do on occasion wear a lycra catsuit of the shiny variety under a cycling gilet for a bit of extra thrill, Amoresy or Leohex are good for this. Plus on darker nights if I'm cycling away from buildings (Country cycling) I have worn some of the plastic/PVC style catsuits which have a leather-look or are shiny. I tend to make sure my route will not pass too many people - although I did cycle down a street of shops and pubs in this outfit at one in the morning, passing a group of girls coming out of a pub, they cheered me past as if I was a marathon runner. Nice!

I don't get the urge to do anything more extreme in a public place, though. A criminal record as a sex offender is not something I would wish to encounter!
I think one could defend wearing leggings, (of course with the crotch covered, or at least taking care that a bulge is not too obvious) without resorting to any white lie/fake excuse or crossdressing association, since:
fitness gear is more and more commonplace as kind of a street style/leisure dress code and not reduced to being purely worn for functional purposes nowadays.
Tights worn by guys as fitness gear (albeit with shorts ...) is also a normal thing. So combine these two points and you can actually "justify" this to be a thing where the person asking the question is having the problem and not the one wearing.
If it would be considered a good fashion choice or adequate for the occasion is a different question nonetheless...
Will90MeeG Wrote:But I cannot deny the thrill of wearing tightly fitting garments in public
I don't get the urge to do anything more extreme in a public place, though. A criminal record as a sex offender is not something I would wish to encounter!

I feel the same way, exactly! 

Here's good indication of how I go about in public space; busy supermarkets and busy shopping malls. As you can see, big boxy T-shirt avoids any potential trouble:
 me_gunmetal_blue.JPG   

In contrast to the German instagram guy who goes in public like this:
 cheeks_03.JPG   
 cheeks_02.JPG   
 cheeks_01.JPG   

Would instagram guy get into trouble in your country? Would you report him or would you just let him be as is?

@Tinker D:
Yeah, the leggings really help a great deal in these climates, especially during rainy season. Wearing shorts simply results in so many itchy stung spots.
Jeans or chino's help against mosquito stings too of course, but often they're just too warm around here.
(02 Feb 2022, 14:52 )thominhose Wrote: If it would be considered a good fashion choice or adequate for the occasion is a different question nonetheless...

A place/time for every style indeed. 
So far no issues from the way I style the leggings - only the occasional stare.

And as long as I'm not violating any public indecency regulation, I can't 
waste my life anymore worrying about other people's negative opinion about leggings.

Although, trouble comes in different forms other than just being reported to the local authorities:
I can imagine places where you'd be bullied, scorned or even physically assaulted for leggings in public - usual suspects such as groups of loitering on-edge adolescents.
It is true, legally, you haven't got much trouble in Germany for any outfit. A couple brownish symbols (politically) are strictly forbidden here, but that doesn't include leggings (perhaps black ones with red stripes accross and white crosses on the stripes). Basically, it depends on how much bullies and yourself are considering you a worthy victim. You can even get away naked, if nobody complains (but police might give you a friendly hint). However, the closer you get to other people, the more complicated it gets. Many people get aggressive, if you don't let them ignore you. There seems to be an anti-bell-curve of people who take offense quickly and people who don't bother at all, when you aren't perfectly assimilated. And, apparently, most other people don't want to talk about it, which is, what I hate most. These are the people. who are the most likely to stab you in the back, when they get a chance. In the 80s (peak of my youth) it was much better: People actually talked about things and you were allowed your own side. In the 90s, I was in Barcelona for a week, and I got the impression, that people don't really care, who you are, where you come from and who you sleep with. They do care, how you treat them, of course, but I consider that quite reasonable.

Well, nice subject, that is worth thinking about every now and then.

By the way, I never got into serious trouble because of my fetishes, but that's also, because I don't show anything in public, if I have doubts about it. I am wearing leggings occasionally and I used to wear skirts when going from a to b (a and b being places, where it was okay to wear a skirt). I have once been yelled at by an idiot (something like "take that skirt off, you fucking cunt"), but I ignored him and he didn't know, what else to do. And my piano teacher asked me not to wear a skirt for a student concert. Those were the "worst" things that happened to me because of public fetishing.
(03 Feb 2022, 22:54 )Strappado Wrote: You can even get away naked
REALLY? Can't believe that...

(03 Feb 2022, 22:54 )Strappado Wrote: if nobody complains (but police might give you a friendly hint). However, the closer you get to other people, the more complicated it gets.
Ah, OK, if nobody sees you, then you're fine, provided it's warm outside 😬

(03 Feb 2022, 22:54 )Strappado Wrote: people get aggressive, if you don't let them ignore you
Always true. Regardless clothes.

(03 Feb 2022, 22:54 )Strappado Wrote: And my piano teacher asked me not to wear a skirt for a student concert.
😲 Cool! Details?
Yes, in Germany legally a lot of things are possible. But the general conventions in and to the society here are getting worse and worse, mostly controlled by a minority which is very good at creating and discussing "problems" via Twitter and so on. And now, finally, some of this people are even in the government. For sure, we're complaining on a high level, but still....
(04 Feb 2022, 14:56 )B1u3 Wrote: For sure, we're complaining on a high level, but still....

Guess, what the alternative is 😉

The good thing is, that this is not a German problem, but widespread. And even though social media spread stupidity, they can spread reason as well. And that works almost worldwide. And we just proved it 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Why do we have fetishes? Kinks? Traits? Like Ra 54 17,045 29 Oct 2023, 12:15
Last Post: VulpineFoxs
Strange, rare and weird fetishes Like Ra 31 14,028 18 May 2022, 05:57
Last Post: Lancer
What to do with fetishes? Like Ra 18 4,475 20 Apr 2021, 00:07
Last Post: Like Ra
Cheap fetishes Tinker D 7 1,542 02 Mar 2020, 20:14
Fetishes in society Vacbedbound 2 2,287 16 Nov 2019, 02:51

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , BondageGreen (1) , Culmor (1) , Lancer (1) , latexballet (2) , Like Ra (6) , MIWSTIUS (10) , Strappado (5) , subyasha (1) , thominhose (1) , Tinker D (3) , Will90MeeG (1)