Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Male Cock Ring Metal Penis Ring Restraint Chastity Cage Penis Sleeve Male Penis Bondage Hollow Out Cock Cage
$3.99-2%

sex toy vibrator
26cm Long Dildo For Women Heated Telescopic Sex Machine Super Big Cock Large Realistic Penis Huge Anal Dildo Vibrator Sex Toys
$40.27

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Clitoris Ring For Men Clitor Mens Ring Bucetinha Real Men's Goods Ball Stretcher Women Vibrator Device Masturbatas Sexyou
$31.77-32%

larpgears
Wholesale and Retail Top Quality Sexy Men's Moulded Latex One-piece Briefs Rubber Panties Hot Sale
$27.66-25%

lifelike sex doll
TPE sex doll Lifelike sex doll Sex doll real doll Love doll Big breast sex doll real size sexualea dolls sex doll woman Big ass
$60.50-50%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women's Short Sports Undershirt Hollowed Asymmetrical Camisole Fake Two-piece Solid Color Fitness Yoga Tank Tops
$169.27-32%

penis extender
Penis Extender Male Dick Enlargement Edge Stretcher Pump Strap Extension Penis Enlarger Erection Medical Device Sex Toys for Men
$102.79

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What do your children know about your fetishes?
(17 Dec 2013, 20:25 )B1u3 Wrote: What about your wife, what does she know?
Almost everything. She assisted me in a couple of heavy self-bondage sessions. She's happy to assist, but she does not really like it because it's a "one man show", while she wants interaction. Also she's allergic to latex 😟

(17 Dec 2013, 20:25 )B1u3 Wrote: I cannot remember, if you ever told something detailed about this.
Have a look in the "Partners involvement" thread (see the link in the first post), it should be there.
Ok, thanks.
I brought this up before. Yoplay yogurt comerchle showed two fetishes.
Man as pig, woman in corset... Then the kids come home early.
Woman in French maid outfit in mans lap, again, kids come home early.

Ra... Remember?
(21 Dec 2013, 00:24 )Tinker D Wrote: Ra... Remember?
The commercials? Yes, I do 😉
Still funny.
I wished they did more of them.
When our kids were little, we had our "play" sessions at night, after they went to bed. One night we finished up, and put away the leather cuffs, vibrators, etc., and went to sleep. My wife and I woke up to see my two year old daughter standing by our bed, happily chewing on a soft rubber dildo shaped vibrator, that we must have missed on the floor. We stifled our instinct to panic and scream, so as not to make it more than it was, and gently took away the vibrator (she of course didn't realize what it was). My daughter apparently doesn't have any memory of the incident, but my wife and I learned our lesson and were more thorough picking up or toys from then on!
pjay2001
Reminds me of the cartoon where the kid pits a strap on on his head and says to his mom with her friends around, Look mom, I am a rinasaurios.
Still funny.
(25 Dec 2013, 05:02 )Tinker D Wrote: Reminds me of the cartoon where the kid pits a strap on on his head
See http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/2868 😉
(25 Dec 2013, 04:52 )pjay2001 Wrote: not to make it more than it was
This is the key phrase. Another one is: "Sometimes a banana is just a banana".
Does anyone else here feel the pressure/responsibility of being role models for kids. I find I don’t do a lot of stuff that I would have done years ago because my younger (non – adult ) kids might get an unbalanced idea of what the world is like ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Serious Troubles caused by your fetishes MIWSTIUS 32 3,473 23 Apr 2024, 16:21
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Why do we have fetishes? Kinks? Traits? Like Ra 54 17,035 29 Oct 2023, 12:15
Last Post: VulpineFoxs
Strange, rare and weird fetishes Like Ra 31 14,013 18 May 2022, 05:57
Last Post: Lancer
You know you’re kinky when… madjack 177 43,809 15 May 2022, 20:25
Last Post: Culmor
What to do with fetishes? Like Ra 18 4,468 20 Apr 2021, 00:07
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: B1u3 (4) , Like Ra (10) , Marcus (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1) , pjay2001 (1) , Tinker D (3)