Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock cage
New Male Silicone Chastity Device Cock Cage Sex Toys With 5 Penis Ring Adult Belt Brass Lock Standard/Short Cage A122/A235
$6.91-8%

transparent swimsuit
Mens Swim Shorts Sexy Transparent Waterproof Nylon Swimwear Beach Swimming Trunks For Men Swimsuit Boardshorts Briefs
$19.76

sorbern
Ultralight Round Ultem Kids Sunglasses Boys Polarized Magnetic Sun Glasses Clip On Lens For Girls Students Eyewear Vintage Glass
$32.08-21%

sexye doll
SEXYE Adult Love Dolls Adult Sex Toy Full Body Musbatures High Quality Real Dolls Silicone Dutch Wift Realistic Silicon Model
$2371.60-40%

crossdress anime
(GLA04028)Customize Character Resin Half Head Japanese Animego Cosplay Crossdressing Doll Anime Kigurumi Mask With Eyes And Wig
$724.79-25%

hormone female
Breast Enlargement Cream Bust Shaper Progesterone Cream for Breast Beauty Activate Hormone Firming Plump Body Care for Women
$1.43

LZCMsoft
Lycra Purple Nylon Child Long Sleeve Mock Neck Unitards Footless Girls Dance Unitard Costume Kids Gymnastics Spandex Bodysuits
$27.81

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

You know you’re kinky when…
This is a bit of fun which I hope will bring a smile to your face and the sharing of similar experiences… unless I am the only kinkster on this site! 😁

The rules are that you must use a real life experience that turns an everyday event or thing into a kinky thought. I’m not talking about the obvious sort of stuff such as seeing tights, Lycra, ships chandlers, sex shops and the like, but the less obvious things that still drive your imagination down its kinky path. You have to start the post with ‘You know you’re kinky when…’ and then complete the sentence with your example.

These are some of my kinky confessions to get things started.

You know you’re kinky when…you look at the new, and very pretty, BBC weather girl who’s right arm ends at her elbow and consider how you could tie her up when she only has one wrist. 😉

And

You know you’re kinky when… you look at the cheap screwdrivers in Lidl or Aldi and wonder which ones have the best handle that could be adapted to use as a butt-plug! ☺

Over to you and your own submissions

MJ
I this this thread closely correlates with Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic?
(05 Oct 2016, 15:23 )madjack Wrote: You know you’re kinky when… you look at the cheap screwdrivers in Lidl or Aldi and wonder which ones have the best handle that could be adapted to use as a butt-plug!
Hm... always .... 😁
Oh god where do I start...

You know you're kinky when you examine all the furniture pieces in your hotel room to see how you would best be positioned with your partner. When I walk in and see the desk with the black leather executive chair that's all I can think about.
(05 Oct 2016, 17:26 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: You know you're kinky when you examine all the furniture pieces in your hotel room to see how you would best be positioned with your partner.

Oh yes! I used to rate hotels for their bondage potential (having an ice-cube dispenser always got a minimum '3 knots' rating)

MJ
You know your kinky when you have multiple online shopping profiles to keep your gear transactions separated.... let's face it no one needs Amazon reccomending Strapons or butt plugs when you are shopping for a new home telephone or toaster.
(05 Oct 2016, 21:23 )madjack Wrote: '3 knots' rating
I like your scaling system ;P

(05 Oct 2016, 23:42 )ltxrob Wrote: let's face it no one needs Amazon reccomending Strapons or butt plugs when you are shopping for a new home telephone or toaster.
Hm... That's what I get on eBay and Aliexpress 😁
(05 Oct 2016, 23:42 )ltxrob Wrote: You know your kinky when you have multiple online shopping profiles to keep your gear transactions separated.... let's face it no one needs Amazon reccomending Strapons or butt plugs when you are shopping for a new home telephone or toaster.
I've noticed that when I access my Amazon account at work it doesn't show purchases I've made that are naughty. Not sure if it's Amazon doing that or my firm's security policy but I'm glad for it. Don't want my boss coming over to ask me a question and he sees I recently viewed some harness!
(05 Oct 2016, 23:42 )ltxrob Wrote: You know your kinky when you have multiple online shopping profiles to keep your gear transactions separated.... let's face it no one needs Amazon reccomending Strapons or butt plugs when you are shopping for a new home telephone or toaster.

Yep! I've fallen foul of that one before!  ☺
(05 Oct 2016, 21:23 )madjack Wrote:
(05 Oct 2016, 17:26 )NoNeedToBreathe Wrote: You know you're kinky when you examine all the furniture pieces in your hotel room to see how you would best be positioned with your partner.

Oh yes! I used to rate hotels for their bondage potential (having an ice-cube dispenser always got a minimum '3 knots' rating)

MJ

I always wish for hotel rooms with exposed ceiling beams or the like for suspension bondage or bedsteads with "tie in" potential ...4 and 3 knot rating respectively!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic? Like Ra 121 45,035 27 Nov 2023, 20:58
Last Post: madjack
Kinky librarians Like Ra 13 5,154 13 May 2023, 00:38
Last Post: Jenni K
Sex dolls, robots, and kinky AI madjack 25 4,167 19 Apr 2023, 04:29
Last Post: Tinker D
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,499 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack
From 'normal' to 'kinky' – a personal review of my fetish development madjack 37 23,940 08 Jul 2021, 19:48
Last Post: Lancer

Contributors: AllieBowString (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (39) , Danbu (1) , essanym (1) , hopeender (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (59) , ltxrob (5) , lugnuts (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (24) , Michael (1) , no smile (8) , NoNeedToBreathe (4) , occorics (1) , PetraJane (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , steve6322 (6) , subyasha (1) , TightSlip (2) , tight_mike (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (2) , vm1971 (1) , Will90MeeG (1)