Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage body
Underwear Woman Pentagram Punk Harness Cage Bra Sexy Pastel Goth Body Harness Harajuku Bra Black Bondage Harness Bra Lingerie
$4.95

inlzdz
Mens Erotic Lingerie Sex Underwear Waiter Tuxedo See Through Sexy Panties Mesh Boxer Briefs Sexy Underwear with Back Rabbit Ears
$7.59

lip plump
Instant Volumising Lip Plumping Serum Lip Plumper Lipsticks Treatment Clear Lip Plump Gloss Enhancer Fuller Hydrated Lips Oil
$2.65

sexy pantyhose
Black White Hollowed Stockings Women Girls Gothic Lace Mesh Fishnet Pantyhose Sexy Flower Bottomed Tights Japanese Long Socks
$4.62-40%

gjhond
New Double Orifice Training Scrotum Pendants Stainless Steel Testicle Balls Affection Male Iron Fork Weight Stretch Ring BB360
$135.52-50%

high waist faux leather
2023 Autumn Winter Women Fashion A-Line Faux Leather PU Mini Empire Skirts Female Street Black Pocket High Waist Zipper Skirt
$21.93-37%

2023 chastity
2023 Upgrade HT-V5 Steel Male Chastity Device Click & Lock Metal Cock Cage μ„±μΈμš©ν’ λ‚¨μ„±μš©ν’ˆ BDSM Bondage Sex Toys for Man Chastity Belt
$69.89-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Poll: Based on your own experience - do we acquire or discover existing fetishes? Please comment!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
We discover the "preprogrammed" fetishes
44.93%
31 44.93%
We acquire new fetishes
53.62%
37 53.62%
Other
1.45%
1 1.45%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Why do we have fetishes? Kinks? Traits?
I promised many times to create a series of blog posts about fetishes, and why we might have them. This is the first step 😊

Related blog posts and forum threads:

What is β€œfetish”?
What to do with fetishes?
Boy o boy - how many times have I asked myself this question (mostly after climax, still in the guilt and nausea stage!).

If it is because of a life experience, I do not remember what it could have been. But I have been this way for as long as I have memories. Since mid childhood - easily 6 or 7 years old - Tying up games and images - Cheap detective novel covers, comic books, The Perils of Penelope Pitstop, Emma Peel, Barbarella etc.

Often at school we used to play escapology games in the playground (I do remember one of my teachers - a lovely young lady FWIW - coming up to us and threatening to tie me up to see if I liked it - I didn't take her up on the offer - maybe that was a strengthening trigger?).

It seems, looking back on it, that I was immersed in a world where spicy images of peril, bondage and scantily clad ladies were all about me in my formative years (much more than is readily seen in today's world-with the exception of many pop videos) - also the fashions of the adults in the late sixties and early seventies were short skirts and boots of varying lengths and sheens. So do I represent the logical influence of the popular culture I grew up in? My friends all lived through the same times and potential influences, but are not as 'hooked' as I am.

I have come to the conclusion that we are as we are, it's just an additional form of sexual arousal, a bit like a Blu-ray extra, same film but even more. The desires of my fetish have not really changed at all since those early days (tight clothes, bondage, boots, pantyhose, in no particular order) and I suppose these urges will stay with me no matter what age I achieve.

Is it a negative thing? - not for me. I don't impose my will on anybody. I am not likely to hurt anyone or anything. In fact most of the people I have met who share this in whole or part, are lovely people who are well adjusted and outwardly 'normal'.

I hope we can all carry on like this and not be 'demonized' by the tabloids or the Nanny State.
So far I can say, that some fetishes are "built-in" and some are acquired. You are born with the former, but who knows about the latter, they may have also been "built-in", but are more "dormant", and need "just a bit more attention".
I hate topics like this

They make me sit back, and then I go into thinking "mode"
I plan a 2 page essay
and in the end I say nothing
Here's the logical chain.

In order for mankind to survive, humans should "do something" (work, improve, evolve, eat)
All we do is compensation (we eat, because we are hungry, we work because we need money, an artist creates, because he would explode otherwise)
The compensation is needed to get ourself back to balance.
If we are in balance, we do not do anything.
To unbalance humans, the desires "were created".
A fetish is an acute form of desires.

See also https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...e-a-choice
I think feminization might be a fetish or kink, but it might be something broader and different: personality traits, gender identity, sexual and non-sexual preferences.
Following @princesitanatty's corrections and requests, I've renamed the thread for the 3d time 😁 (Not that I disagree much πŸ˜‰ )

(17 Dec 2019, 00:50 )princesitanatty Wrote: traits
- is the widest term here.

(17 Dec 2019, 00:50 )princesitanatty Wrote: personality traits, gender identity, sexual and non-sexual preferences.
Different ways of creating disbalances.
I think some desires are innate and are caused by evolution, and they are expanded and changed by culture and individual learning. For example, female waist-hip ratios are innately desirable for many people, corsets are cultural artifacts linked to that trait, so they easily become sexual fetishes for some people.
I think we still lack knowledge of many innate and acquired mechanisms of desire. But there are some theories and studies aeady.
(17 Dec 2019, 00:59 )princesitanatty Wrote: I think we still lack knowledge of many innate and acquired mechanisms of desire. But there are some theories and studies aeady.
Have you seen any? Any links?
I've just added a poll. From my own experience, I recall both "built-in" and, what I think, "acquired". I remember the events after which I might acquire new fetishes (e.g. "blue" or "pink"), but ... who knows ... Latex, bondage, one-piece swimsuit, and nylon pantyhose fetishes are "built-in" and the strongest. I hate cotton/wool pantyhose since I remember myself. Not sure about high heels.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Serious Troubles caused by your fetishes MIWSTIUS 32 3,513 23 Apr 2024, 16:21
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Strange, rare and weird fetishes Like Ra 31 14,021 18 May 2022, 05:57
Last Post: Lancer
The "Why do I want this so badly?" thread Strappado 7 1,004 24 Dec 2021, 08:22
Last Post: Culmor
Why is public nudity prohibited? Like Ra 27 3,528 12 May 2021, 00:07
Last Post: Lancer
What to do with fetishes? Like Ra 18 4,472 20 Apr 2021, 00:07
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Atsta (1) , egregious (2) , essanym (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (25) , Michael (1) , MIWSTIUS (4) , Pidstupne (3) , princesitanatty (11) , SLL (3) , VulpineFoxs (1) , Will90MeeG (1)