Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock ring
VATINE 2 piece/set Screw Shape Foreskin Correction Delay Ejaculation Penis Ring For Day and Night Use Soft TPE Cock Ring
$3.23

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-19%

camatech
camaTech PU Leather Zipper Single Glove Armbinder with Over Shoulder Straps Sexy Full Sleeve One Arm Binder Bondage Restraints
$272.25-35%

ballet high heels
Silicone Gel Foot Protector Sticker Ballet Pain Relieve Shoe Insole Anti-wear Invisible Tape for Women High Heel Adhesive Patch
$4.13

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Real Vagina Love Sex Doll Pocket Pusssy Silicone Half Body
$54.91-50%

beeger
The Thruster Dildo,glass dildo.
$78.65

bondage leotard
Sexy Glossy Leather Tube Dress Skirt Backless Bandage Bodysuit Black Bare Chest Bondage Leotard Women Erotica Lingerie Underwear
$157.30-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
I'm always interested to know how these files affect people even after they have quit listening to them.

Hmm... maybe I should boost CFT with some Kei files to get the maximum effect.
(16 Mar 2024, 16:13 )Jenni K Wrote: I'm always interested to know how these files affect people even after they have quit listening to them.
And if it was hypnosis at all πŸ˜‰
How long have you all been listening to total princess? I have listened 3 times in the last week.

Anyone tell me their experiences with it.
(17 Mar 2024, 21:04 )saffi_t Wrote: How long have you all been listening to total princess? I have listened 3 times in the last week.
About 5-6 times in total.

(17 Mar 2024, 21:04 )saffi_t Wrote: Anyone tell me their experiences with it.
Nothing.
(17 Mar 2024, 21:04 )saffi_t Wrote: How long have you all been listening to total princess?Β  I have listened 3 times in the last week.Β 

Anyone tell me their experiences with it.

I have been listening for the last two weeks, and yesterday it prompted me to join. It has been VERY impactful. I am now wearing panties under my clothes to work, and I find myself listening to them even on my lunch break. If my mind isn't concentrating on something specific, I find myself thinking about these Hypnos.
Does anyone know if there`s a version of Curse Female Takeover voiced by someone else? Preferrably female?
Hey guys I'm currently looking for the file "Pussypants" by Mona Blu, I've been looking for a while and can't find it let me know if you have any leads. I just got on retroshare and can't find it there quite yet so let me know if there's anywhere else I can look 😊
(21 Mar 2024, 08:07 )girlmodeon Wrote: Hey guys I'm currently looking for the file "Pussypants" by Mona Blu, I've been looking for a while and can't find it let me know if you have any leads. I just got on retroshare and can't find it there quite yet so let me know if there's anywhere else I can look 😊

I'm adding it to my RetroShare. It should be up soon!
(21 Mar 2024, 01:12 )MeMyselfIrene47 Wrote: Does anyone know if there`s a version of Curse Female Takeover voiced by someone else? Preferrably female?
I tried to look for another versions too, but couldn't found any. But I think I have seen a CFT script somewhere here made by @Like Ra. Using that and a female TTS could be one way.

E: found the script:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid34218
(21 Mar 2024, 14:23 )JenniΒ K Wrote:
(21 Mar 2024, 01:12 )MeMyselfIrene47 Wrote: Does anyone know if there`s a version of Curse Female Takeover voiced by someone else? Preferrably female?
I tried to look for another versions too, but couldn't found any. But I think I have seen a CFT script somewhere here made by @Like Ra. Using that and a female TTS could be one way.

E: found the script:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid34218

Thanks for that 😊
I`m going to see if I can get it voiced with a female TTS 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 80 45,712 01 May 2024, 21:48
Last Post: candi-latex
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 15,126 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,734 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix