Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage hood
Fetish Toilet Funnel Open Mouth Gag Mask Hood PU Leather BDSM Funnel Oral Enema Drool Plug Gag Head Harness Bondage Adult Game
$8.19

thierry bondage
Thierry Fetish Sensory Deprivation Bondage Head Hood, The PU Leather SM Toys Sex Products for Couples Adult Game Roleplay
$11.64

latex catsuit
100% Latex Rubber Gummi Sling einteiliger Yellow and White Catsuit 0.4mm S-XXL
$179.08-62%

ballet high heels
WOSWEIR 1 Pair Sports Yoga Socks Slipper for Women Anti Slip Lady Damping Bandage Pilates Sock Ballet Heel Dance Protector
$3.67-50%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Thigh High Boots Side Zip Shiny Stiletto High Heels Boots Over Knee Zapatos Mujer Shoes Woman Big Size 39 42 45 47
$134.42-38%

bondage corset
Heart Ring Goth Body Harness Set Adjustable Sexy Lingerie Bodysuit Crop Top Harness Cage Bra Bondage Stockings Leg Garter Belt
$36.22-40%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
Doesn't sound quite like her. I think the tag may be wrong.
(24 Dec 2023, 00:27 )Femdomfighter Wrote: Doesn't sound quite like her. I think the tag may be wrong.

It's not Shelle Rivers. If you listen closely it doesn't really sound like a natural voice. It's probably created with AI. Created from some of her voice samples.
(29 Jun 2023, 08:49 )Polkinhut Wrote: Who knows the name of hypnotist?
https://sissylover.com/wp-content/upload...ission.mp3

Probably the same voice

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/i-am-a-woman-1753.html

Same person who did the voice for hypnomatrix the game I think... no name
(26 Apr 2018, 14:52 )Like Ra Wrote: First file in a series of two: 
File name "from bad boy to good girl", on page 4 of this thread (I think). 

Subliminals, subliminals, a bunch of subliminals.

What is this file about? Does it have dumbing down or amnesia or anything of the sort? Does it have subliminals about becoming an insatiably horny? I am asking because I don't want that.

@Like Ra

Please tell me more about the files if you know.
Does anyone have any of the Tina Temptress impotence files?
(24 Nov 2023, 14:41 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Nov 2023, 13:31 )sissycmw Wrote: saw a video a long time ago in the forums about the feminization of men, and all I remember about the video was that it was in English text, and then the keywords would be marked in pink
This is too typical for most of the sissy-videos. If the video "disappeared" from the thread, most likely it was removed from the hosting service.

(24 Nov 2023, 13:31 )sissycmw Wrote: I remember it was right under this post
Which one?

Eventually I found it! It's a video from the <Sissy Drills> series. I found it on the hypnotube site, completely unintentionally, what a coincidence!
I was hoping that somebody here would be able to help me find a particular tist that I have just been wholely unable to find. Here is a link to the files that I have found on hypno-fetish. I've search but can't find anything related to mist or MiSt as I have seen in abbreviated on one of the files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://hypno-fetish.com/music/14169/mist
(05 Jan 2024, 19:49 )AquaMonkey Wrote: MiSt
Mistress Stella?
I BELIEVE from listening to the voice and based on file titles that it is Mira Stern
(19 Dec 2017, 23:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Whoa.. That's scary... This is the deleted thread about "Female Takeover" hypno curse:

Female takeover WMM thread

https://web.archive.org/web/201407180203...05fdccaeeb

Can you tell me more about it and what methods were used? It is just for understanding and knowledge purposes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 80 44,940 01 May 2024, 21:48
Last Post: candi-latex
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 15,005 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,621 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix