Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

larpgears
Latex Horse Hood Mask Adult Fetish Bondage Hood Rubber Horse Masks with Hairs with Zipper Closure
$30.24-17%

glossy body suit
sexy men suits shiny vest and tights oily luster fitness vest casual pants swim Yoga glossy form-fitting pants
$290.40-30%

panty girdle
Body Shapers Women Colombian Girdles Modeling Strap Slimming Corset Reductive Panties Fake Buttocks with Sponge Cushion for Hips
$117.96-1%

1d oil stockings
Woman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Retro Stockings 1D Transparent Red No Edge Thigh High Long Stockings Nylon Glitter Medias
$5.14-29%

leather pencil skirt
Women PU Leather High Waist Wet Look Pencil Midi Skirts Dress Club Party 2023 Fashion Tight Elastic Mirror Zippered Skirt
$70.43

leg binder
Aonve Lingerie Women's Binders And Shapers Slimming Underwear Body Shaper High Waist Panties Body Shaping Leg Pants Pants Women
$28.75-30%

erection
Three Layers Metal Cock Ring Metal Penis Stretcher Delay Time Testicles Enhance Erection Bondage Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men 18
$23.62

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
(21 Mar 2024, 17:35 )MeMyselfIrene47 Wrote: I`m going to see if I can get it voiced with a female TTS 😊
By the way, that .txt seems to contain the body, so it needs some induction too.
The thread has reached 1.1mln (1,102,903) views!
Listened to Total Princess for the first time today.  Nothing extraordinary but I am feeling a little more feminine and having fantasies about being a beautiful princess.  Maybe the file affected me more than I thought.

I’m also a bit troubled by some of the negative suggestions about feeling bad if you don’t commit to becoming a princess.
(26 Mar 2024, 19:37 )amberferrar Wrote: I’m also a bit troubled by some of the negative suggestions about feeling bad if you don’t commit to becoming a princess.
Fear is a good mean to make hypnosis work. That's why some tists use the word "curse".
I'm into the dark, curse type on sissy hypno. However, I sometimes find Kei's files annoying. Lots of noise and you cannot clearly understand the voices.

Any other recommendations? 😊
(05 Feb 2018, 22:25 )Like Ra Wrote: So, girls, I see you like dangerous files, you don't even read the scripts 😉 Here's  another one, that I wouldn't recommend to listen, unless you know what you are doing...

Quote:This file causes a feminine spirit to grow deep inside the mind of the subject. She will hear this voice inside her thoughts. The subject will be trained to obey. This file places a mental collar around the subject's neck. This feminizes the mind gradually growing stronger. This file creates a separate voice inside the mind. This spirit will feminize the soul of the subject. She will behave like a good submissive girl. This spirit voice is reinforced through a ritual trigger. The subject will have a female spirit grow inside her soul. She must obey this girl. She will obey instinctively. This file causes an addiction in the body to train the mind. She will pose every day in front of a mirror. She will hear this girl say, 'good girl' every time she behaves. She will be forced to act feminine in every situation. Her thoughts will be forced to behave. This spirit gives the subject powerful urges to act feminine. The subject will be trained to submit and obey. She will want the world to see how much a girly girl she is deep down. The subject will feel a collar around her neck. This collar will remind the subject how much a good submissive slut she is deep down. Her pussy will drip girly cum juice. This spirit is placed deep inside the subconscious mind. This spirit rewards feminine behavior with pleasure. She will feminize through positive reinforcement. This spirit will love you so much. She will guide the subject into girly happiness. It will be impossible to act like a boy in any way. This spirit will guide the subject's movements to act feminine. Please be absolutely sure that you desire to be trapped this way completely. This file is very powerful and opens spiritual doors in the soul. You will not be able to escape this file. This file causes an addiction to listen and train through ritual. The subject takes full responsibility for the effects of this file.

I've been listening to this demon girl secret feminization and I really really like it! and it was just what i'm looking for.  but I want more of it. I need and want something even more powerful, that does the same thing, and eventually causes complete possession by the female spirit that's been implanted in the mind, also I'm looking specifically for female voiced- multilayered files without induction so i can loop them while I sleep. 
     The reason I'm looking for this because I was living as a female 24/7 for several years, and I recently endured some trauma in which my female persona was killed off by my abuser and I have had lots of trouble getting her back. So I have been trying to create an alter who can replace that persona.
The more dangerous the file is to listen to, the more effective it is, so if anyone can make a suggestion that would be great
(24 Apr 2024, 21:11 )crystalrainz Wrote:  The reason I'm looking for this because I was living as a female 24/7 for several years, and I recently endured some trauma in which my female persona was killed off by my abuser and I have had lots of trouble getting her back. So I have been trying to create an alter who can replace that persona.
This sounds like a separate topic. Was it an alter who was killed?
(24 Apr 2024, 21:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Apr 2024, 21:11 )crystalrainz Wrote:  The reason I'm looking for this because I was living as a female 24/7 for several years, and I recently endured some trauma in which my female persona was killed off by my abuser and I have had lots of trouble getting her back. So I have been trying to create an alter who can replace that persona.
This sounds like a separate topic. Was it an alter who was killed?

No, it was the primary who was killed off.. The reason is definitely a separate topic, but the file type is the same topic because I was looking for something similar to the  demon girl file.
😊
(24 Apr 2024, 21:37 )crystalrainz Wrote: The reason is definitely a separate topic
Do you think this thread is more suitable: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1483 or bettre a separate one?

(24 Apr 2024, 21:37 )crystalrainz Wrote: it was the primary who was killed off
Mmm.. in other words, originally you had a male gender identity, then you switched to female gender identity, and, apparently, liked it. Then something happened, and you are back to the original male identity, but you miss the pleasure you had while living as a female? Sounds right? Or do I miss anything? What happened to make you switch back? I bet many would pay big money to be able to get rid of autogynephilia (if it was AGP at all).
(24 Apr 2024, 22:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Apr 2024, 21:37 )crystalrainz Wrote: The reason is definitely a separate topic
Do you think this thread is more suitable: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1483 or bettre a separate one?

(24 Apr 2024, 21:37 )crystalrainz Wrote: it was the primary who was killed off
Mmm.. in other words, originally you had a male gender identity, then you switched to female gender identity, and, apparently, liked it. Then something happened, and you are back to the original male identity, but you miss the pleasure you had while living as a female? Sounds right? Or do I miss anything? What happened to make you switch back? I bet many would pay big money to be able to get rid of autogynephilia (if it was AGP at all).
It wasn't autogenephilia, my desire to be female wasn't sexual in nature.   I was tortured for several hours and beaten and raped and forcefully detransitioned against my will by a gay man who wanted me to be a boy. I'd rather not talk about it, I didn't ask for it I was held captive and almost died and finally escaped

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 79 43,034 19 Feb 2024, 21:37
Last Post: lurker
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,817 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,443 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix