Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Style TShirt BDSM Top Quality New Design Gift Idea T Shirt Short Sleeve Ofertas
$66.34

sexy
LEECHEE New Mesh Sexy Women Lingerie 3pcs Bra Set Hollow Out Brassiere Transparent Underwear Set Polka Dot S-2XL Bra&Briefs Set
$4.83-2%

high waist faux leather
Woman Oversized Winter Waterproof Elastic Waist Stretch Plus Velvet Thick Pu Pencil Pants Lady High Warm Leggings Pants
$16.72-29%

dildo
Sex Products Adults Games BDSM Bondage Handcuffs Erotic Sexy Toys For Couples Sex Shop No Vibrators For Women Exotic Accessories
$5.92

thierry bondage
Thierry Four-end Metal Hook PU Leather Belt for Restraint Bondage Convenient Connection Lock Adult Sex Toys Sex Game Accessory
$8.12-14%

transparent bodysuit
Oil Shiny Full Body Stockings Bodysuit Women Men Erotic Ultra-thin Mesh Transparent Glossy Pantyhose Sissy Long Sleeve Jumpsuits
$82.70-42%

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
(24 Apr 2024, 23:23 )crystalrainz Wrote:  I was tortured for several hours and beaten and raped and forcefully detransitioned against my will by a gay man who wanted me to be a boy. I'd rather not talk about it, I didn't ask for it I was held captive and almost died and finally escaped
Shok
... Whoa...

That's ... terrible ... horrible ... definitely not something that anybody would like to hear, let alone experience ... Fortunately, you are alive!

And ... I would ask for some professional help first (if you haven't yet), before overcomplicating things with hypno, alters, etc... Dunno how to write it... Just mitigate the trauma and return back to "relatively normal". At least, from what I understand from you wrote here, you are not over it yet. And it's a time-bomb...

... unbelievable ... 😳
(25 Apr 2024, 00:09 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Apr 2024, 23:23 )crystalrainz Wrote:  I was tortured for several hours and beaten and raped and forcefully detransitioned against my will by a gay man who wanted me to be a boy. I'd rather not talk about it, I didn't ask for it I was held captive and almost died and finally escaped
Shok
... Whoa...

That's ... terrible ... horrible ... definitely not something that anybody would like to hear, let alone experience ... Fortunately, you are alive!

And ... I would ask for some professional help first (if you haven't yet), before overcomplicating things with hypno, alters, etc... Dunno how to write it... Just mitigate the trauma and return back to "relatively normal". At least, from what I understand from you wrote here, you are not over it yet. And it's a time-bomb...

... unbelievable ... 😳

I'm getting help but I really want to bring myself back to life and I think this is the way to do it, and i believe that because i can tell that it's aeady working. so i'm just looking for some judgement free suggestions of similar files to the " demon girl secret feminization" file
(25 Apr 2024, 01:50 )crystalrainz Wrote: so i'm just looking for some judgement free suggestions of similar files to the " demon girl secret feminization" file
Have you seen this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2820
(25 Apr 2024, 02:30 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Apr 2024, 01:50 )crystalrainz Wrote: so i'm just looking for some judgement free suggestions of similar files to the " demon girl secret feminization" file
Have you seen this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2820

yes but i can't add her files to cart on her site because it's archived... i really like her stuff, but i only have 1 file of hers that I really like, and i want to try all of them.
Right now I'm listening to Amber's special command, the Demongirl Collar, and the Pink Puppet Strings while I sleep.
Hello there I’ve noticed nadjyax was terminated from YouTube I was wonder if anyone had saved any of their files. Like Super whore maker? Or at least any good replacements?
(28 Apr 2024, 18:47 )MarcJ Wrote: Hello there I’ve noticed nadjyax was terminated from YouTube I was wonder if anyone had saved any of their files.
I have those files, just need to check how large they are and how I can share them.

Quote:Super whore maker?
Unfortunately I don't have this one, I thought I did.
Ok, found six nadjyax videos and their copy-pasted instructions:

TRANSGENDER TRANSFORMATION SPELL (with MAGICAL subliminal WORDS of THE MOTHER GODDESS).mp4 (Size: 12.79 MB )

Subliminal prayer to THE MOTHER GODDESS for permanent addiction to her spirit.mp4 (Size: 25.64 MB )

Prayer to the MOTHER GODDESS (Subliminals Frequencies).mp4 (Size: 85.17 MB )

Part 2 + instructions:

FORCED FEMINIZATION (Subliminal affirmations spell.mp4 (Size: 16.08 MB )

FORCED FEMINIZATION - Part 2(Subliminal affirmations,spell.mp4 (Size: 32.44 MB )

Tiny waist,wide hips,huge butt.mp4 (Size: 37.38 MB )

nadjyax_instructions.txt (Size: 4.09 KB )
Thank you I appreciate it at least
(28 Apr 2024, 18:47 )MarcJ Wrote: Hello there I’ve noticed nadjyax was terminated from YouTube I was wonder if anyone had saved any of their files. Like Super whore maker? Or at least any good replacements?

I found it with the waybackmachine, I hope the quality didn't diminish.
Never heard about this content creator before, thanks for mentioning them.
Also I would love to know any experiences you had with these files.Ty

Attached Files
SUPER WHORE Maker-SUBLIMINAL HYPNOSIS (long version) [Srpfriv4hoE].mp4 (Size: 82.18 MB )

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 80 43,898 01 May 2024, 21:48
Last Post: candi-latex
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 14,909 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,502 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix