Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

corset
Sweat Waist Trainer Vest Slimming Corset for Weight Loss Body Shaper Sauna Suit Compression Shirt Belly Girdle Tops Shapewear
$8.23

zlatameer
Solid Black Sexy Rubber Latex Women Zentai Catsuit with Front Zip Jumpsuit Handmade Bodysuit S-LC294
$149.92-28%

beeger
BEEGER Wrist to Anal Plug Bondage Kit, Sex Toys For Women Cosplay Erotic Leather Wrist Cuff Restraints with anal plug
$266.62

SXXY
SXXY Wolf Dildo with Hangnail for Women Masturbator Big Knot Realistic Animal Penis Spikes Dog Cock Gory Adults 18 Sex Toys
$104.66-61%

Ftshist
Ftshist Shiny Patent Leather Dress Woman Latex Coating Vest One-Piece Bodycon Tight Fit Solid Sleeveless Short Dresses Clubwear
$43.54-22%

wetlook
Sexy Fashion Women Tights Stockings Wetlook Shiny Stocking Clubwear Stretchy Footless Thigh-high Tights Stockings Sexy Costumes
$6.58

mirabelle
1 Set Disney Encanto Balloon Birthday Party Supplies Cake Topper Mirabelle House Party Theme Decorations Boy Girl Kids Favors
$109.29-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real
WARNING: LIKE RA LISTS HYPNOSIS AS DANGEROUS FOR A REASON

If you're just getting started with hypnosis, please first see stories from real life people who have struggled with this very real addiction: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?search/47046043/&q=hypno&o=date
-----------------
My own story is that I've been addicted to hypnosis files since I discovered them in 2011. I know every single trigger word, have listened to pretty much every file out there, and was spending every moment of my free time in a 'trance.' These files easily become addictive and will take over your life and unless you're willing to risk absolutely everything including your identity, your relationships, your friends, and your sense of self you need to evaluate if these are for you or not. 

Make no mistake that a lot of these files are very powerful. The last two decades have seen many psychological studies showing hypnotherapy going wrong. Many cases of reported of false memories can be found on Google. Perhaps the most publicized case includes the anti-homosexual hypnosis of the 60's and 70's, which has since been strongly correlated with suicide, as the people subject this type of hypnosis were instilled with a belief that went against who they really were leading to significant internal distress and eventual suicide. The single greatest threat to your mental health however is the creation of multiple personality disorder, medically proven to be triggered by either trauma OR hypnosis whether intentionally or not. 

After literally years of listening to this stuff, I am finally in recovery mode, regaining my normal self and trying to rebuild my life. It is like I have come out of the permanent daze, and can't believe what an absolute waste my life has been the last few years when my addiction really took off due to the release of very powerful files. If you intend to get involved with hypnosis, you must know what you're willing to risk and be absolutely 100% prepared to lose yourself & everything associated with who you are, because you will not come out the same person.
----------------
If at any time you realize you need help, please go to the address linked above. If you're new to the hypnosis experience, please read the linked forums before getting too involved. Erotic/fem/sissy hypnosis is addictive like drugs and will take over your life.

Like Ra has put in the headings that it is dangerous for a reason. Be absolutely sure that you are willing to risk everything before you lose yourself in it.
Absolutely real, just like any addiction. Especially tied with dopamine/serotonin/endorphin surges and dips. When drugs affect the dopamine response directly, forcefully and immediately, independent of your mind. Fetishes work "indirectly". And hypnosis can create new fetishes, or "teach" you how to produce dopamine "directly". First willingly. Then... depends.

The most dangerous thing is (I said that many times): nobody knows who, when and how will be affected. (This is the reason why hypnosis still does not belong to the official medicine).

Hypnosis can change the perception. Hence it can change the reality. And you can't say to the better or to the worse, because neither "good" nor "bad" exists, they are also products of our minds.
I would like to begin by saying that I agree 100% that hypnosis can be very addictive and you have to approach it with the understanding that it could significantly change your life.  However, I would like to make the case that the changes in your life due to hypnosis can also be a positive for you. It really depends on how well you can deal with changes to your psyche which is the unknown and is why you need to be aware and careful as you proceed. In my life feminization and sissy hypnosis has been a very large positive and I would like to describe my  journey into femininity.

I believe why hypnosis worked so well for me was that I was a lifetime cross dresser and I was always struggling with that feminine side of my life.  About six years ago I made the decision that I needed to explore and expand my femininity to see if it would bring about a new and different balance where I could feel more comfortable with my life. I began slowly, did my research and decided that using a feminization hypnosis video with a subliminal audio track would be the most effective. I committed myself to watching two hours a day and I was pleasantly surprised that after about a month I felt both a fulfillment and a growing need to continue developing my femininity. To make a long story short I continued to watch feminization and sissy hypnosis videos every day over the next year with the amazing yet fully understandable outcome that I had now transformed myself into being a cock and cum loving sissy slut who embraced the feminine nature which was now a major part of my psyche.

Since that time five years ago, I continued to regularly watch sissy videos in order to reinforce and stay as committed to my femininity as much as I could. I even discovered some intense feminization videos that used poppers during hypnosis which produced a very deep and amazing sissy acceptance experience. Another unique feminization video that I came across about two years ago convinced me that I would never complete my femininity until I understood feminine hygiene and what having a monthly period entails. So since that time, I now experience a simulated five day monthly menstrual cycle which truly reinforces my commitment to be as feminine as I can be.

One can argue that I have become addicted to sissy hypnosis and that might be true but it has not hurt my life or well-being in fact it is an addiction that has helped me to discover my true nature and fulfilled my life.
The result of six years of hypnosis is quite clear:  I am a proud sissy that loves my femininity and all that it entails and I have come to the realization that for the rest of my life I will continue on a wonderful unique journey that I never fully expected nor thought was possible!
BTW, people recommend Nimja's Hard Reset file: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid41861 It's not quite a hypno, but I saw very good reviews. You never know how much triggers and brainwashings you received...
(15 Nov 2020, 04:42 )Like Ra Wrote: BTW, people recommend Nimja's Hard Reset file: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid41861 It's not quite a hypno, but I saw very good reviews. You never know how much triggers and brainwashings you received...

I will try to go cold turkey from all hypnosis.

Yes, it will be difficult, but I will come out as a stronger and more resilient person.

Triggers eventually fade away (from what I read) after a year or so.

But I don't think the triggers from hypnosis are the problem, rather its my feelings of loneliness, worthlessness etc are what I have to work on. Because those are what usually trigger me back into the spiral of hypnos. I guess just like any addict who uses something as an emotional crutch in life.

Also, this video goes into why we have addictions, and most times its not because there is a physical dependency:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdJAQZxJ6vY
(15 Nov 2020, 04:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Nov 2020, 04:38 )Hazel Wrote: Thanks for helping me out on this journey Like Ra
As I said, it's rather "Thank You!" I have the same questions, I have the same uncertainties. To get closer to the truth we need someone to disagree with us even if we agree, otherwise there is no progress.

So, please stay! 😊

I would like to, but as I am committing to nofap "hard-mode" it would be best for me to stay away from erotic hypnosis, media, discussions etc to help re-wire my brain quicker. Also some topics on this forum might trigger me back, including the use of this profile as I still have a strong emotional attachment to this female identity in my mind.

Hope you understand. But if I fully recover at some point in the future, or if something changes again, i will come back and write about it.

Thanks again for this platform!
(15 Nov 2020, 04:53 )Hazel Wrote: I will try to go cold turkey
Best solution!
(15 Nov 2020, 04:59 )MindsEye Wrote: Hazel, good luck with everything!

And you as well! 💓
(15 Nov 2020, 04:54 )Like Ra Wrote:
(15 Nov 2020, 04:53 )Hazel Wrote: rather its my feelings of loneliness, worthlessness etc are what I have to work on.
Finally we have gotten to "the source" of the issue 😊

Yes, I think we have 😁 But I really hope I am not making a mistake! But I think cold-turkey will be the most effective method to find out who I really am and what my natural desires really are.
(15 Nov 2020, 05:00 )Hazel Wrote: Also some topics on this forum might trigger me back, including the use of this profile as I still have a strong emotional attachment to this female identity in my mind.
. . .
(15 Nov 2020, 05:00 )Hazel Wrote: if I fully recover at some point in the future, or if something changes again, i will come back and write about it.

Yep, you've read my mind. I was just about to say that, but then decided to wait until you get through the first phase 😊

There is a much higher level: when you teach your mind and your body, that you can easily live without the object of your former addiction, you can enjoy it from time to time without getting addicted, so that object has lost its control forever. (I'm still learning to look at high-end audio equipment calmly - I haven't listened to music through my system for 5 years aeady...)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!) Like Ra 993 1,138,939 Yesterday, 03:18
Last Post: crystalrainz
Cock addiction training hypnosis (NSFW!) Like Ra 23 30,270 30 Aug 2023, 11:39
Last Post: hypnofan412

Contributors: Bignak (1) , Cattani (1) , Dianne_tv (1) , Hazel (6) , HypnoMix (2) , jexer (1) , Like Ra (10) , MindsEye (1) , Selfexploration (1) , Sierra13 (1) , ZSissyBambi (1)