Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
(MW81)Cosplay kigurumi doll fetish zentai real skin bodysuit crossdresser silicone breast forms (B-F) Cup Silicone Female Mask
$258.93

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Over Knee High Boots Platform Back Zip Faux Leather Tall Boots Sexy Cosplay Shoes Woman Big Size 41 44 46 50 52
$145.62-38%

bondage body
Black Harness Women O-Ring Cage Top With Garter Belts Body Harness Bondage belts Leg Harness Goth Harness Lingerie Clothing
$10.70-30%

drozeno
DROZENO Shiny Glossy Silky Leggings Tight Sexy Thin High Elastic Outerwear Yoga Gym Pants Panty-Hose
$60.48-64%

Bitysie
2022New Bitysie See-through One-piece Swimsuit High Leg Cut Leotard T-Shaped Sex Suit Hot Spring Swimwear
$277.09

bondage high heels
14CM High Heel Pointed Toe Lace Up Knee High Boot Vegan Vintagefashion Bondage Corsets Shoes
$1086.58-41%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Seamless Deep Crotch Polka Dot Stockings Ultra-thin 360 Transparent Silky Smooth Black Dot Sexy Pantyhose For Women Tights 8409
$6.04-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
(05 Feb 2018, 22:25 )Like Ra Wrote: So, girls, I see you like dangerous files, you don't even read the scripts 😉 Here's  another one, that I wouldn't recommend to listen, unless you know what you are doing...

Quote:This file causes a feminine spirit to grow deep inside the mind of the subject. She will hear this voice inside her thoughts. The subject will be trained to obey. This file places a mental collar around the subject's neck. This feminizes the mind gradually growing stronger. This file creates a separate voice inside the mind. This spirit will feminize the soul of the subject. She will behave like a good submissive girl. This spirit voice is reinforced through a ritual trigger. The subject will have a female spirit grow inside her soul. She must obey this girl. She will obey instinctively. This file causes an addiction in the body to train the mind. She will pose every day in front of a mirror. She will hear this girl say, 'good girl' every time she behaves. She will be forced to act feminine in every situation. Her thoughts will be forced to behave. This spirit gives the subject powerful urges to act feminine. The subject will be trained to submit and obey. She will want the world to see how much a girly girl she is deep down. The subject will feel a collar around her neck. This collar will remind the subject how much a good submissive slut she is deep down. Her pussy will drip girly cum juice. This spirit is placed deep inside the subconscious mind. This spirit rewards feminine behavior with pleasure. She will feminize through positive reinforcement. This spirit will love you so much. She will guide the subject into girly happiness. It will be impossible to act like a boy in any way. This spirit will guide the subject's movements to act feminine. Please be absolutely sure that you desire to be trapped this way completely. This file is very powerful and opens spiritual doors in the soul. You will not be able to escape this file. This file causes an addiction to listen and train through ritual. The subject takes full responsibility for the effects of this file.
For some reason I didn't feel any effects. However the file is for sure powerful and well made (has multiple layers,  and strategic tts and vocal choices). It is so good that it is comparable to Bambi Sle*p files. This put me in trance like state instantly, even without separate induction or anything of the sort.
(06 Jan 2024, 01:30 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: For some reason I didn't feel any effects.
Kei's files do not work for me either. See https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Kei-s-MindWarp
(07 Oct 2017, 07:26 )Like Ra Wrote: The last one from the same series:

soundcloud.com/user-426549820/dirty-bitch

w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/345308621&color=%23fdcbfd&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&show_teaser=true&visual=true
This is unusually peaceful for becoming what the file's name says.
(06 Jan 2024, 02:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Jan 2024, 01:30 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: For some reason I didn't feel any effects.
Kei's files do not work for me either. See https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Kei-s-MindWarp

On this thread you implied they worked near instantly.
(06 Jan 2024, 02:59 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: On this thread you implied they worked near instantly.
Was it indeed me? Where? The quote is from Kei's site.
(05 Jan 2024, 22:50 )bobhoze Wrote: I BELIEVE from listening to the voice and based on file titles that it is Mira Stern

Thank you very much. Now comes the labor intensive process of finding the files that I enjoy and how to get my hands on them. Greatly appreciate your service.
(06 Jan 2024, 22:02 )AquaMonkey Wrote:
(05 Jan 2024, 22:50 )bobhoze Wrote: I BELIEVE from listening to the voice and based on file titles that it is Mira Stern

Thank you very much. Now comes the labor intensive process of finding the files that I enjoy and how to get my hands on them. Greatly appreciate your service.

your best bet will be places like retroshare at this point, it seems mira stern's website is gone so you may not be able to find much online about her files
(07 Jan 2024, 06:57 )bobhoze Wrote: it seems mira stern's website is gone
Is she "out of business"? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid43275
(06 Jan 2024, 22:02 )AquaMonkey Wrote:

Fr lol.
(17 Jun 2023, 00:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
WARNING: This file might cause permanent sexuality change!

And another similar file, but with a different TTS and with a background music. Quite close to how I aeady feel.

Any description for brephos' permanentprincess ? I downloaded the bisexual shemale version just to check it out. But the description of this one would help me better understand the bisexual shemale file.

Also (just fyi), this brephos artist seems to go by the name of jamie delaney on soundcloud. The profile on soundcloud has exact same files as the one on that mega folder link someone shared on this thread. Actually only two files, and other from the mega link are shared on wmm by third parties.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tom Tame's sissification hypno videos Like Ra 80 44,937 01 May 2024, 21:48
Last Post: candi-latex
Sissification-related videos: which ones do u like? princesitanatty 12 15,004 16 Sep 2022, 11:50
Last Post: GraceFem
WARNING: Hypnosis Addiction is Real jexer 25 21,621 10 Oct 2021, 08:46
Last Post: HypnoMix