Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app electric shock
Bird cages silicone ring pennis Women's masturbator clitoris woman robot doll vacuum vibrator men vacuum Intimate items CRW1
$9.22-31%

2022 chastity
2022 New Design Hollow Male Chastity Device,Restraint Cock Cage With 4 Penis Rings,Penis Lock,Adult BDSM Sex Toys For Man Gay
$32.66-48%

bondage corset
PU Leather Head Harness Neck Corset Collar Bondage Adjustable Belts Fetish Face Mask Restraint Adult Game Sex Toys
$26.61-39%

gaff men
Hiding Gaff Panties for Men Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Middle Waist Transgender Panties Polyester Fabric Pink
$83.20-65%

qiui
QIUI APP Key Pod Penis Cage Key Safe Outdoor Smart Control Storage Chastity Penis Cage Key Accessories Couples Erotic Sex Toy 18
$56.87-57%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Stockings Full Body Wrap Bondage One-piece Zentai Tights
$15.56-50%

corset
Women Waist Cinchers Ladies Corset Shaper Band Body Building Women Postpartum Belly Slimming Belt Modeling Strap Shapewear
$5.69-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnotic HFO
Hands-free orgasm should be the ultimate test/proof for hypnosis. Something you can't fake 😉
"Hardon time for you" trigger

Quote:https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...ile_id=140

Gives you a hardon for a period of time. After which you orgasm automatically no matter where you are. The trigger is 'Hardon Time for you' and the amount of time you have to be hard. (self triggerable)

Binaural version (body only)

TrigHardon_(Binaural).mp3 (Size: 7.3 MB )

The script:

TrigHardon_(Script).txt (Size: 14.42 KB )
The "bondage experience" file actually pulled it off for me, and is one of the only hypnosis files that have actually worked on me so far.

Quote:https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gad...le_id=3646
Get yourself comfortable lying down on your bed and I hope you can enjoy some time together with me. Probably best without head phones but a speaker next to you in the room to create a feeling of me being present. ...

Had one of my first HFOs ever at the end. It's a well done script. I'm just a bit embarrassed that it was being done by another guy...that's how well written it was.

(I'm on mobile, so I'm not sure how to add the player to this post, or if it just does it automatically for attachments.)

bondage_experience_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 35.23 MB )

I know this file, but I never tried it "in real" 😁 So, it really works, then.
For those who like it slow and ... possibly ... women ...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M7cjsBdS1k
And another one, mostly for men 😊

01 Jackpot - No Hands.mp3 (Size: 33.07 MB )

jackpot-1.txt (Size: 18.82 KB )
JackPot 2:

02 Jackpot 2.mp3 (Size: 42.24 MB )

jackpot-2.txt (Size: 50.84 KB )

Any results?
Okay - I will give them a try 😊
Listened to jackpot-1 . It has no effect on me. May the file has to much stereo from left to right and such.

Tomorrow I ll gibe the other one a chance to be better 😊

Jackpot-2 didnt work for me
There are 9 files in this series 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnotic chastity and orgasm control Like Ra 41 24,453 26 Jan 2024, 15:40
Last Post: subdream
Hypnotic Triggers krinlyc 15 9,510 02 Nov 2023, 02:44
Last Post: Lycalopex
Hypnotic images Like Ra 21 15,380 12 Dec 2021, 21:13
Last Post: Like Ra
Hypnotic plugs Like Ra 18 8,405 03 Mar 2020, 10:19