Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
XXXL Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Gothic Punk PVC Wetlook Hosiery Women Sexy Lingerie Faux Leather Pole Dance Clubwear
$24.08-60%

arm binder
Bondage BDSM Restraints Role Play Hands Wrists Arm Leg Binder Hood Mask , PU Leather Tight Single Glove,Adult Costumes Sex Toys
$64.82

pantyhose encasement
Bodystocking Full Body Stockings Sack/Encasement/ Spandex Suit,Sexy Lingerie, Sleeping Bag Tights Pantyhose
$10.53-50%

zlatameer
50cm x 70cm Latex Gummi Pillowslip Waterproof Rubber Pillowcase with Zip Handmade Clothing (1PCS) S-LA132
$50.07-28%

jialuowei
jialuowei Sexy single boots Lace-Up 15cm High Thin heel 4CM platform ankle short boots Unisex Plus Size Padlocks boots
$542.81

anime fetish
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$180.29

yizyif
Kids Girls Circus Jumpsuit Children Showman Role Play Costume Long Sleeve Sequin Tassels Coattail Bodysuit Ringmaster Leotard
$12.83-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Hypnotic HFO
Here's another style. Just Mocha for you:

[F4A] Pleasure for Playthings [Improv][Pure HFO][Hypnosis][Conversational][NLP][Confusion][Mindfuck][Intense][Tonal Shifts][Gentle Femdom][Playful Dom][Collared][Plaything][Objectified][Possessive][Kissing][Aftercare][Wholesome][42].m4a (Size: 40.7 MB )

Or this very long (2 hours!) file:

https://soundgasm.net/u/JustMocha/F4AF4M...uralLayers

Actually, lots of various stuff is included here: bondage, chains, latex, submission, slapping, and, yes, HFO.

This is something you might enjoy while tightly (self-)bound, gagged and plugged 😋
(05 Jul 2019, 20:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Random orgasms:

Female voice now and binaurals.

Curse_Random_Orgasms_Female_Voice_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 16.23 MB )

Heya,

I had first true success with Genetic Conquest from Shibby, it’s not strictly hypno but open ended possibilities caused my mind to “be there” in the story.

I’m curious about other people experience with hfo?
(27 Mar 2022, 02:58 )Like Ra Wrote: Any luck/experience/effects from the Bimbo Shower files?

I had a listen, but then got distracted by this one of hers - Lilith's Curse

Miss Lilith Wrote:I take away your ability to cum in any way other than hands-free. I condition you to crave edging and playing with your nipples. I trick your mind into believing that you don’t actually want to do anything but edge as you learn how to orgasm only hands-free.

Not sure about actually having taken away my ability to jerk off, but I've not actually tried to nut through to the other side since listening properly. That's testament to the quality of the edging and nipple play suggestions... After finishing the 40 mins of the file, edging along and playing with my nipples as directed, I HFO'ed messily four times in the silent afterglow of the track. Butt plug helped.

Certainly a HOLY SHIT moment and a first for me.

😋 SS.
(29 Mar 2022, 11:22 )slut_sqrd Wrote: I HFO'ed messily four times in the silent afterglow of the track.
... wow ...
(30 Dec 2018, 18:04 )Like Ra Wrote: Some people say, that this BrainWashing series induce HFO (besides usual feminization 😁 ). Part 1.

Source: https://vimeo.com/308756013

Anyone know what the "symbol"referred to in this great video refers to? Am guessting it is a subliminal symbol?
(29 Mar 2022, 11:22 )slut_sqrd Wrote: I had a listen, but then got distracted by this one of hers - Lilith's Curse

Lilith Wrote:
 liliths-curse.jpg   
Hello, my slutty Sweeteas!

Ever wished you could just relinquish control of your orgasms? Ever just wanted to let that control slip from your fingers? If the answer is yes, and if you like edging, this is the file for you!

I take away your ability to cum in any way other than hands-free. I condition you to crave edging and playing with your nipples. I trick your mind into believing that you don’t actually want to do anything but edge as you learn how to orgasm only hands-free.

There is a release file, but it’s not an easy out. You will really want it to work. You will really have to control yourself to get through it. But will you really want it? Guess we’ll see.

I’ve called it “Lilith’s Curse” because the suggestions here are worded in a very permanent manner and even with the release file, I can’t guarantee how your mind will respond. In any case, it’s fun! Really, really fun! Really, really hot!

I can guarantee that you’ll come out all horny and desperate, wanting more. Always more…

There is an F4M version which explicitly mentions cock, but uses no pronouns. Also an F4A version which doesn’t mention cocks and doesn’t include any pronouns, but does use the word ”stroke.”

Liliths-Curse-Main-File-SFX-F4M-MP3.mp3 (Size: 89.77 MB )

Liliths-Release-Curse-Removal-SFX-F4A-MP3.flac-1.mp3 (Size: 10.53 MB )

Attached Files
Liliths Curse Description.docx (Size: 11.99 KB )
Liliths Curse Script.docx (Size: 22.76 KB )
LilithUnleashed [F4AM] Lilith’s Curse [Erotic Hypnosis][Conditioning][Brainwash][Edging][Denial][Nipple Pleasure][Can’t Cum Unless HFO][Can Only HFO][Can Only Edge].pdf (Size: 55.97 KB )
(29 Mar 2022, 23:25 )Pantyhose12 Wrote: Getting naked and trying this one. I think the pantyhose might hinder being completely loose enough to relax completely.

Thank you....you mean the curse file?
Maybe.. the other one was working. Don’t know . Thoughts?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnotic chastity and orgasm control Like Ra 41 25,436 26 Jan 2024, 15:40
Last Post: subdream
Hypnotic Triggers krinlyc 15 9,856 02 Nov 2023, 02:44
Last Post: Lycalopex
Hypnotic images Like Ra 21 15,514 12 Dec 2021, 21:13
Last Post: Like Ra
Hypnotic plugs Like Ra 18 8,568 03 Mar 2020, 10:19
Trigger phrase to get into hypnotic trance Like Ra 10 4,784 11 Jul 2019, 21:19