Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Design Buckle Strap Modern Womens Sandals Fashion Summer High Heels Sexy Peep Toe Nightclub Stripper Shoes Zapatos Mujer
$47.49-50%

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Oil Shiny Glossy Pencil Skirt Solid Casual High Waist Elastic Waistband Miniskirt Sexy Tight Skirts Bodycon Clubwear
$47.23-39%

shibari
Meru the succubus shibari T-Shirt boys animal print plus sizes summer top t shirts men
$237.16-50%

wig hair
Wiggogo 613 Hd Lace Frontal Wig 13X6 Hd Lace Wig 13X4 Blonde Lace Front Human Hair Wigs Straight Lace Front Wigs Glueless Wigs
$229.00-56%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Stretchy Leggings Shiny Metallic Skinny Leggings Bodycon Hot Pants for Gym Yoga Dance Running Cycling Sports
$10.22-35%

crossdress
Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Shiny Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails
$19.35-26%

wig hair
blonde lace front wig human hair 613 hd lace frontal wig 13x6 straight wigs for women choice cheap wigs on sale clearance
$109.75-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnotic HFO
Pulsations of Pleasure: Extended Hands Free Orgasm Hypnosis

youtube.com/watch?v=gle64Ohtb2E

Quote:For best effect make sure you are laying down and listening with stereo headphones. This recording a longer, more experimental and meditative type of file where I guide the listener into a deep state of subconscious pleasure. While in this state the listener is brought mentally to an orgasm and is kept in this state for a prolonged period of time. This recording also uses pulsating isochronic tones and binaural beats to help enhance the sensations the listener is feeling. At the end of the recording there is an optional wake up command where they listener can either emerge from trance or remain in trance. Thank you for watching and have a great day.
Let's continue to search for the perfect hypnotic HFO.

Mental Chair Bondage & HFO Hypnosis

youtube.com/watch?v=zMukT5sV8qo

Quote:This custom recording guides the listener on a journey into the control room of their mind where I tie them down to a chair as I adjust the knobs, dials, buttons and switches that control the listener's arousal. Eventually the listener is pushed over the edge and are forced to have a hands free orgasm. This recording has a teasing tone and it is not a slave hypnosis recording.
(09 Aug 2019, 15:59 )Like Ra Wrote: Mental Chair Bondage & HFO Hypnosis
This one kinda worked. I felt the vibration, pulsations and jolts in my whole body. No erection or wet-orgasm, no, it's different. But your experience may vary 😋
This is a hilarious but not related to hypno video. One woman "can think her into orgasm" and she demoed the HFO to the presenter (the demo is not on this TED talk video 😁):

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jx0dTYUO5E
All the description is in the file name: [F4M] Bound To Come [Hypnosis] [Femdom] [HFO] [Bondage] [Tied up and controlled with my words and ropes] [Driven to orgasm] [Fetish conditioning] [Light Irish accent]

Quote:You are pinned down and tied up, body and mind. Entirely helpless, controlled, and bound for my enjoyment. An add-on for Bound Brain, my tugging silk rope wrapped around your cock works you to climax in time with my words. The themes from Bound Brain continue amid orders to release and submit, building you to orgasm.

Does anybody know who reads the script?

Edit: Aurelia Alder (thanks @rofl256 !)

Bound to Come.mp3 (Size: 14.94 MB )

I listened just a bit at random locations, so can't comment,  but it can be a nice entertaining addition to self-bondage 😉
(03 Sep 2019, 22:05 )Like Ra Wrote: All the description is in the file name: [F4M] Bound To Come [Hypnosis] [Femdom] [HFO] [Bondage] [Tied up and controlled with my words and ropes] [Driven to orgasm] [Fetish conditioning] [Light Irish accent]
Does anybody know who reads the script?
[attachment=35892]
I listened just a bit at random locations, so can't comment, but it can be a nice entertaining addition to self-bondage 😉
This is Aurelia Alder
I listened to jackpot 1 after thinking it wasn't going to work and boy was I wrong.  Blush The minute she said jackpot my body went into full  spasms as I started shooting though my chastity, through my tights and onto my bed  😋 can't say I've ever felt anything like that before   🤔
Not exactly HFO and extremely kitchy but it somehow pushed the right buttons.... Viva la seductive power of feminity

spankbang.com/1rs9d/video/krystalized+3#
Legs in pantyhose, stockings, high-heels, the click-clacking sound of them, red lips, pencil skirts make you rock hard... or even... make you cum...

Triggered In the Wild Clean.mp3 (Size: 26.8 MB )

This file is supposed to be listened to in public:

https://soundgasm.net/u/kinkyshibby/F4M-...-minutes-2

https://media.soundgasm.net/sounds/cfef8...e1c8d1.m4a

Quote:A file meant to be listened to in public, on a bus, train or airplane- Not while driving!

I'm going to take you down, to plant and reinforce some pleasure triggers. Then I'm going to bring you back up and tease you, saying dirty things, arousing things... and your triggers.

Teasing you, playing with your mind while you can do nothing about it but helplessly listen, taunting you. Bringing you pleasure, intense pleasure- but you better not get a boner or else what will everyone think?!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnotic chastity and orgasm control Like Ra 41 25,388 26 Jan 2024, 15:40
Last Post: subdream
Hypnotic Triggers krinlyc 15 9,827 02 Nov 2023, 02:44
Last Post: Lycalopex
Hypnotic images Like Ra 21 15,507 12 Dec 2021, 21:13
Last Post: Like Ra
Hypnotic plugs Like Ra 18 8,557 03 Mar 2020, 10:19
Trigger phrase to get into hypnotic trance Like Ra 10 4,769 11 Jul 2019, 21:19