Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

male chastity
Pink Male Chastity Cage Lock Cock Device Kit With 4 Arc Penis Rings Sex Toys For Men Gay Scrotum Adult Games Sex Shop 18+
$124.71

yizyif
Kids Teens Sleeveless Mock Neck Professional Ballet Dancewear Girls Gymnastics Leotard Gym Workout Bodysuit Performance Costume
$93.62-39%

sexy pantyhose
BONAS 40D Tear-resistant Unbreakable Tights Sexy High Elasticity Nylon Stockings Female Pantyhose Women Pantyhose Dropshipper
$8.46-52%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask-96) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silicone Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41

erection
African Sex Delay Spray for Man Delay Ejaculation Herb Extend Sex Lasting Long 60 Minutes Fast Erection Climax Flirt Product
$11.28-45%

masturbator
Automatic Male Masturbator Blowjob Vibration Machine Real Vagina Pocket Pussy Penis Oral Masturbation Cup Adult Sex​ Toy for Man
$16.27-5%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy top sexy long sleeve navel sports casual tights clothes slim swimming hot spring smooth sexy swimsuit
$57.69-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hypnotic Triggers
Hi!

I have found a new hypnotee. She is awfull good suggestible.

I have done some nice triggers with her till now.

Now I am looking for new ideas which I can do with her.

I list the triggers she aeady has:
  • Freeze : The classiker. She freezes to a statue. The cool part for her: the time stands still.
  • Slow Freeze : I like this one. This is like Freeze, but it starts at her feet and moves on, until her brain freezes
  • Blackout : Amazingly she is total blind! Never had before so good working!
  • Body lock : Almost like freeze but she stays conscious. She can look around with her eyes and can speak
  • "body part"  lock : I can lock indivdual body parts. Like a finger, or an arm.
  • magnet "body part" : I can install magnets on every point on her body. With that I can pin every part on her body to something. Like pin her forehead to a wall...
  • Not a spoken trigger: When I put my finger on the frontside of my mobilephone, every tap, every stroke happens to her clitoris. I can intensivy this with number from 1...5 
    Well this is fun in public 😊
  • puppet : Her body has to do what ever I tell her. She is looking from behind a window and can't do anything against it.
So, I am looking for some bdsm/erotic ideas which we can realize with her.

Hope you can help me 😊

krinlyc
(16 Feb 2018, 19:27 )krinlyc Wrote: awful good
That's typical Dutch 😁

(16 Feb 2018, 19:27 )krinlyc Wrote: The cool part for her: the time stands still.
... wow ....

(16 Feb 2018, 19:27 )krinlyc Wrote: Well this is fun in public
wow

(16 Feb 2018, 19:27 )krinlyc Wrote: puppet
... and wow ....

(16 Feb 2018, 19:27 )krinlyc Wrote: Hope you can help me

Have a look in this thread: Make your own trigger

Possibly these threads can be merged?
(16 Feb 2018, 23:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Feb 2018, 19:27 )krinlyc Wrote: awful good
That's typical Dutch 😁

(16 Feb 2018, 19:27 )krinlyc Wrote: The cool part for her: the time stands still.
... wow ....

(16 Feb 2018, 19:27 )krinlyc Wrote: Well this is fun in public
wow

(16 Feb 2018, 19:27 )krinlyc Wrote: puppet
... and wow ....

(16 Feb 2018, 19:27 )krinlyc Wrote: Hope you can help me

Have a look in this thread: Make your own trigger

Possibly these threads can be merged?
Hmm, I have looked at the other thread. It is not really what I have in mind. 

I am thinking of triggers you can play with. Well, sort of...

And she is aeady a woman....  😁 

Next I ll try is to "make her" to become someone else. Probably she will become my personally slavegirl.
We will see.

Last week I have done a petplay scenario, in which she has been a dog. That one worked not so good.
(It's all in your mind. If you personally dont go with, you can't achieve much with hypnosis....)

krinlyc
(17 Feb 2018, 08:44 )krinlyc Wrote: And she is aeady a woman.... Big Grin
Yeah, that's a problem... 😁

(17 Feb 2018, 08:44 )krinlyc Wrote: Next I ll try is to "make her" to become someone else.
There's a scenario where the hypnotee becomes a movie or a cartoon character ( I'll post the file later). Think of anime or mange, as an example ;P

(17 Feb 2018, 08:44 )krinlyc Wrote: Last week I have done a petplay scenario, in which she has been a dog. That one worked not so good.
Personally I never liked hypno-animal play.
I have thought on a movie or cartoon character too.

I have to interview her before.... She has to know the character - otherwise it would'nt work.

Ahh, I have forgotten to tell you, that I gave her a hypnotic truth serum syringe. The result is, that she hardly even can use sarcasm in her answers to me 😊
And believe me I questioned pretty private things. Afterwards she told me, that this was the hardest thing for her, because she tried as much as she could not to answer some of these questions - but failed with that.

And a last one, if I tell her that she should not remember this or that - she does not.
I'm not even sure if it's good or bad. Or if it's real, because it sound way "too good" 😁 It's definitely good for having fun. It might be good if used to get some super human abilities (however, it requires energy, so the physical body must be prepared as well). It would be interesting if she could use such ability to quickly progress in her life, heal/tweak her body and bend the reality, when it's needed.

Have you ever tried hypnotic regression or guided meditations? You might be able to "use" or help her to get information from various structures, like egregors, higher beings or Akashic records.

As a test you can try 360-degree vision. Or getting the info she definitely does not know. For example, ask her to play a character from a film/cartoon/anime/manga she's not familiar with, but you are! You can get her some clues to "dial her in" (in other words, to adjust her resonances), but then ask her a question or to do something you did not tell her about, and see what happens. BTW, see also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Constellations by Hellinger. (Or beginning from this post https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid27793 )

These things work and if your hypnotee is indeed so suggestible (and not faking it), you both can do miracles.
Okay, I can imagine that it's hard to believe until one haven't seen this in real life.
Otherway round, why should I write things that aren't real.  She is definately one out of a thousend.

Yesterday I had a chance to hypnotize a guy, which ended in a  "hmmmm". Meaning under other circumstances it would have benn much better.
And I have learned that I have to practise much more...

I have tried hypnotic regression once, but not with her. You have to be pretty careful when you do such things. You can open doors in ones mind, which should be better closed - forever...
That's complete a different thing to anker some triggers.

I have talked to her about this before. She is willing to try, but I have to be more confident - about me and what I am doing there.

Well, the "forget things" is quite easy to implement, because everyone knows the part if you have dreamed and then wake up you realize how the dream vansishes out of your concious mind within seconds.
You utilize this to forget things which happend during a session.

It's all about imagination. When the hypnotee can imagine what you tell, then it will work. Otherwise not.
So it is my part to find the right words, so that a hypnotee can image what I want 😊

krinlyc
(18 Feb 2018, 10:20 )krinlyc Wrote: I have tried hypnotic regression once, but not with her. You have to be pretty careful when you do such things. You can open doors in ones mind, which should be better closed - forever...
That's complete a different thing to anker some triggers.
Yes, regression is a different story. But it's not for triggers, but rather for getting information from the "information field".

As for the doors, most of them must be opened to get rid of the old "programs", "scenarios", and other garbage. Regression is for cleaning up, solving problems and answering questions.

(18 Feb 2018, 10:20 )krinlyc Wrote: Okay, I can imagine that it's hard to believe until one haven't seen this in real life. Otherway round, why should I write things that aren't real.
Not that I don't trust you. I'm more curious about how to distinguish "fake news" from "the real thing". Especially if you are not the hypnotee. Yes, I can cheat with myself, pretending that something works, but effectively "faking it", but sometimes I do feel that it's not "my rational mind", and it's clearly "something else".
Okay, I hope I have understood you.
Take the blackout trigger - I tested for myself that and she could not see anything.

Once during the puppet trigger I did something which she scared a lot - in this situation she came out of the trigger.
Same with the magnets - I pushed her over her limits ( she is masochistic ) with real pain and she got out of the magnets. Well that was with mystim (TENS) ....

So, I believe in the triggers.

I am suspiciously and will test her regulary. At last: why should she "lie" to me. She likes this too.
(18 Feb 2018, 20:42 )krinlyc Wrote: At last: why should she "lie" to me. She likes this too.
That's why:
(18 Feb 2018, 20:42 )krinlyc Wrote: she is masochistic

Again, I can't comment, because I don't know what it looks like and I have no experience except with myself. But I've seen stage hypnosis where you can clearly tell that someone is not "sleeping" (so could the hypnotist and he ignored them for the rest of the show), but some of them were "influenced" by hypnosis, yet it looked like that sometimes they just played along (you can see that in face expressions and emotions).

Masochistic persons can play along, just because they finds it suits "their wishes". This is the moment that bothers me when I play with hypnosis: is it because of the hypnosis, because I want it, because I'm in the "mindful meditation half-trance" (or whatever you can call - I'm still going to create a series of posts describing my experience), or because of something else? And there is always a proportions, ratios and mixes between all of the above.

That's why I suggested to play with the unknown to her information. If she's indeed in a deep trance with no internal dialogue, then it should be possible. Just do not connect her to aggressive egregors.

On the other hand, here's another interesting thing. I've heard of two different types of regression:

1- the hypnotist guides the meditation while NOT being in any kind of trance
2- the hypnotist guides the meditation while being in a some kind of trance

In the 2nd the hypnotist acts as a proxy between the "structures" he tuned to and the hypnotee. Usually all regression sessions are recorded, so the hypnotee can play them back later to hear the own reaction, comments and description of what's going on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnotic chastity and orgasm control Like Ra 41 24,451 26 Jan 2024, 15:40
Last Post: subdream
Hypnotic HFO Like Ra 81 100,279 12 May 2023, 20:35
Last Post: Like Ra
Hypnotic images Like Ra 21 15,379 12 Dec 2021, 21:13
Hypnotic plugs Like Ra 18 8,405 03 Mar 2020, 10:19
Trigger phrase to get into hypnotic trance Like Ra 10 4,710 11 Jul 2019, 21:19

Contributors: krinlyc (6) , Like Ra (8) , Lycalopex (2)