Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leohex
Satin Glossy Sexy Trousers Glitter Stockings Shiny Japanese Ankle-Length Pants High Waist Tights Women Jeggings LEOHEX Leggings
$47.19-52%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Series Oily Jacquard Sole Back Line Sexy Stockings Silky Oil Shiny Glossy Open Crotch Pantyhose Nylon Cuban Heel Tights
$6.04

bondage body
Women PU Leather Harness Bra Cage Sexy Lingerie Fetish Bdsm Body Bondage Erotic Underwear Punk Garter Belt Rave Gothic Clothes
$7.49

shibari
BDSM Hentai Sexy Men's TShirt Some Strings Attached Shibari Rope Distinctive T Shirt Graphic Sweatshirts Hipster
$78.15

crossdress fetish
Custom Zentai Body Suit Crossdressing Camouflage Pattern 4 Types Catsuit Women Full Body Cat Suit Men Lycra Zentai Fetish Wear
$60.49

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-14%

transparent pantyhose
Women Sexy Ultra-thin Stockings Transparent Black Pantyhose Tights Super Elastic Anti Snag Stocking Female Temptation Long Sock
$2.86

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Hypnotic HFO
(04 Apr 2021, 10:51 )olle Wrote: Also I had my first hfo with kinkyshibby, Slut time. Jackpot does nothing to me.

And once when I was on lsd and listened to hypno, I felt like the universe was fucking me and I just orgasmed constantly for like an hour. That shit was intense.

I also remember one file which I can't find again. Where it did not describe the event at all but only made you focus on the sensations in your body and increase the arousal and pleasure. My body was completely shaking at the end.

I think it was called super hypnotic O for males or something. It was to guide to you a full body orgasm.

For me what really helps is circulating the sexual energy through your chakra system

It's Super-O
Command Orgasm (male) by Lydia Salia

https://soundcloud.com/lydia-salia/command-orgasm

Command Orgasm (male) [1218771436].mp3 (Size: 37.82 MB )

Interestingly, as the background, Lydia used music tracks with female vocals I consider very sexy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnotic chastity and orgasm control Like Ra 41 25,429 26 Jan 2024, 15:40
Last Post: subdream
Hypnotic Triggers krinlyc 15 9,846 02 Nov 2023, 02:44
Last Post: Lycalopex
Hypnotic images Like Ra 21 15,513 12 Dec 2021, 21:13
Last Post: Like Ra
Hypnotic plugs Like Ra 18 8,564 03 Mar 2020, 10:19
Trigger phrase to get into hypnotic trance Like Ra 10 4,777 11 Jul 2019, 21:19