Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel cock
Sex Toys For Men Bdsm Bondage Penis Stainless Metal Rings Goods For Adults 18 Foreskin Correction Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation
$18.67

bondage suit
Luminous Mesh Sex Erotic Lingerie See Through Hollow Out Net Clothing Sexy Lingerie Bodysuit for Mesh Dress Bondage Underwear
$5.93-30%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Zenless Zone Zero Hoshimi Miyabi Cosplay Costume Fox Lovely Uniform Cosplay Costume Halloween Cosplay Party Outfit
$150.50-40%

leg binder
Operating Bed Accessories Load Binder Slider Leg Arm Support Card Waist Shoulder
$19.36

erection
Penis Extender Sleeve Reusable Condoms Silicone Glans Cover Spike Dick Enlargement Cock Ring Erection Sex Toys Wolf tooth cover
$2.96-50%

anime bondage
Anime Luffy One Piece Figures Monkey D. Luffy Shanks Action Figurine with Ligts Legacy and Bondage 51cm PVC Collection Model Toy
$137.40-35%

latex zentai
Sexy Womens Long Sleeve Zentai Bodysuit Jumpsuit Sexy Black Shiny Latex Full Body Zentai Suit Spandex Zentai Catsuit Adults Kids
$30.24-5%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
Cosplay is sooo much fun!

tumblr_nd7e1duYuY1s7rfcpo1_500.jpg    - has an Underworld feeling to it
 tumblr_ndj741Pooh1s9ykvxo1_500.jpg    - Kinky 7 of 9?
 tumblr_ndlkhnqAuL1rqs8dwo1_500.jpg     tumblr_ndlkhnqAuL1rqs8dwo2_500.jpg     tumblr_ndlkhnqAuL1rqs8dwo4_500.jpg     tumblr_ndlkhnqAuL1rqs8dwo5_500.jpg    - Lady Deadpool is so sexy. I especially love how this fine female has chosen to leave the latex over her mouth... very naughty. Is she showing signs of a deeper desire I wonder?

Enjoy

MJ
A new project, one I've put off far too long...

Pfeiffer01.JPG   
Portal!
Best!
Game!
Ever!

I'm surprised no-one has put any Mass-Effect cosplay costumes on yet 😉

mass-effect-cosplay.jpg     mass-effect-edi-cosplay.jpg   
Quote:Portal!
Best!
Game!
Ever!

Just for that, I won't kill you.

test3.jpg   
(26 Oct 2014, 22:38 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:Portal!
Best!
Game!
Ever!

Just for that, I won't kill you.

Thank the latexgod for that.
I like the dry humor in that game. And because I am drifting off topic here, I'll also say that it probably takes a similar type of humor to understand the appeal of cosplay. Because if it is only about the dressing up, any ol' fetish scene will do, won't it? 😇
Two very different images, but both rather delightful 😁

tumblr_nebqrlLm0X1si16rlo1_500.jpg    - welcome to the dark side
 tumblr_mlrhgxWH301s2sljbo1_500.jpg    - something in white then?

Enjoy

MJ
Steve cross-played as Lady Vader back in 2010 and did a great job, including assaulting a police officer 😊

vader2.jpg     vader1.jpg   

Your second pic, are you sure that's not a photo-chop?
(02 Nov 2014, 19:53 )madjack Wrote: welcome to the dark side
Dark, tight and shiny 😋
(02 Nov 2014, 20:52 )culmor Wrote: Steve cross-played as Lady Vader back in 2010 and did a great job, including assaulting a police officer 😊

Your second pic, are you sure that's not a photo-chop?

In truth I'd puzzled over if it was a 'construction' too, but couldn't tell - still worth sharing though 😁

MJ
(21 Oct 2014, 20:40 )madjack Wrote: - Kinky 7 of 9?
- Lady Deadpool is so sexy. I especially love how this fine female has chosen to leave the latex over her mouth... very naughty. Is she showing signs of a deeper desire I wonder?

Oooo, that's Ariane-Saint-Amour. She does a lot of latex cosplay amongst other stuff 😋
She's on DeviantArt and FetLife. For those interested 😁
I love the stuff she does.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,907 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,847 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,193 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra